Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SimulIDE trunk Tester builds.

+8
KarstenLehmann
vranik
Defran
KerimF
TimFisch
Alex68
Fizik_S
arcachofo
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:17 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Fizic_S wrote:I posted a Nibbler project in which ROM/RAM is used in read and write modes. In the new version, these subcircuits did not work. After selecting the "Asynchronous" property in the ROM, the subcircuits worked correctly. Nibbler does not work with any settings of this property. Therefore, it is important that the ROM component has this property set by default
Note that there is this problem (solved at Rev 1114):
Fizic_S wrote:during recording, the RAM data bus has a very low impedance (high-level voltage is significantly less than 5 Volts) (screenshot 2)
after recording a number in memory, there is a low voltage level at the output (screenshot 3)

So the synchronous/asynchronous can't be tested until the next upload with this problem solved.

Fizic_S wrote:it is necessary that the operating modes of ROM / RAM are standardized and not changed in the future.
That's the idea.
In theory old circuits should work without changes.
And now there is a new mode of operation for RAM/ROM.

27SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:10 pm

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

1. Unresolved issue with the status register in the MCU monitor. It is present only in Windows (the error does not appear on Linux Ubuntu), and in Windows 7 7 bits of the register are displayed, in Windows 8.1 6 bits of the status register are displayed. When you left-click on a register, its contents change.

SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Err010
SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Err110
SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Err410

2. Not a critical error. On the operational amplifier, the "-" label is shifted relative to the "+" label.
SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Err210

28SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:35 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

1. Unresolved issue with the status register in the MCU monitor.
Thanks for the detailed report.
This is weird, I will try some other solution.

2. Not a critical error. On the operational amplifier, the "-" label is shifted relative to the "+" label.
Most of the problems with Pin labels are already fixed.
In adition horizontal / vertical flip (mirror) is also fixed (still some minor problem):

SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Flip10

Fizik_S likes this post

29SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:06 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

New build at Rev 1131 uploaded.

Have a look at first post for download links and list of changes.

1. Unresolved issue with the status register in the MCU monitor.
This is Not solved yet.

Fizik_S likes this post

30SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:33 pm

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

In statics (write and read commands are given manually) ROM/RAM works correctly. In dynamic mode, critical errors occur in the attached scheme, leading to the closure of the program.
Errors occur:
1) after starting the simulation (sometimes),
2) when switching the Reset signal to a low level (quite often),
3) when stopping the simulation (sometimes, if there were no errors in other situations)

The error manifests itself in Windows and Linux (Lubuntu)

SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Error10
Attachments
SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 AttachmentROM_Writer_R1131_4_input_TEST.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(2 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

31SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:01 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

In statics (write and read commands are given manually) ROM/RAM works correctly. In dynamic mode, critical errors occur in the attached scheme, leading to the closure of the program.
Solved at Rev 1135.

Fizik_S likes this post

32SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:47 am

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

I transferred the "Digital Potentiometers" subcircuits to the new version of the program, which worked in the RC2 R1007 version of the program. A new group is displayed in the list of components, but none of the subcircuits can be placed on the working field of the program. No errors are displayed at the same time. This problem exists in programs of version R1055 and higher (I have no other intermediate versions left).

33SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:57 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Fizik_S wrote:I transferred the "Digital Potentiometers" subcircuits to the new version of the program, which worked in the RC2 R1007 version of the program. A new group is displayed in the list of components, but none of the subcircuits can be placed on the working field of the program. No errors are displayed at the same time. This problem exists in programs of version R1055 and higher (I have no other intermediate versions left).
Solved at Rev 1138.
To solve it manually change type="subcNone" to type="None" or type="Logic" in package files.

34SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Mon May 16, 2022 5:31 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

New build at Rev 1185 uploaded.

Fizik_S likes this post

35SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Tue May 17, 2022 10:37 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

1. Unresolved issue with the status register in the MCU monitor. It is present only in Windows (the error does not appear on Linux Ubuntu), and in Windows 7 7 bits of the register are displayed, in Windows 8.1 6 bits of the status register are displayed. When you left-click on a register, its contents change.
Solved at Rev 1192 (tested).

36SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Mon May 23, 2022 8:14 am

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

In one of the latest versions of the programs, the author has expanded the functionality of the ROM/RAM component. As a result, some subcircuits containing this component stopped working. Also, old schemes containing ROM/RAM will not be properly stimulated.  

To eliminate errors, you should set the "Asynchronous" checkbox in the properties of the ROM/RAM component.

The link in the archive contains corrected subcircuits and several new ones that are missing in the current build of the program.

Installation: remove the "dig_pot" directory from the "data" directory of the program and unzip the attached archive into the program directory with file replacement. The performance of the subcircuits should be restored.

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/1NWL680KQ_XSVA

SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Rom_fi10

arcachofo likes this post

37SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Tue May 31, 2022 4:41 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

New build at Rev 1214 uploaded.

38SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:04 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

New build at Rev 1239 uploaded.

Fizik_S likes this post

39SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:16 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

New build at Rev 1254 uploaded.

Fizik_S likes this post

40SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:30 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

There is a problen in Rev 1254 that prevents MCU to run if Reset Pin is not used.
I will have a look and see if there is some other obvious issue and reupload files later today.

41SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:40 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

New build at Rev 1255 uploaded (solved Reset problem).

Fizik_S likes this post

42SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:53 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

New build at Rev 1279 uploaded.

Fizik_S likes this post

43SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:31 am

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

When the 6520 chip is added to the working field, the SimulIDE win64, win32, Linux 64 program breaks down.

I ask you to duplicate the list of changes in the news feed along with the announcement of the new version of the program. I did not have time to copy an important part of the information from the list of program changes, which described the use of local subcircuits in circuits.

44SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:38 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

When the 6520 chip is added to the working field, the SimulIDE win64, win32, Linux 64 program breaks down.
Ok, I will have a look.
Anyway 65xx are almost useless by now.
Only 6502 and 6522 can do something (but not too much).

I ask you to duplicate the list of changes in the news feed along with the announcement of the new version of the program. I did not have time to copy an important part of the information from the list of program changes, which described the use of local subcircuits in circuits.
I don't understand...
Which information do you need?

45SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:16 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

New build at Rev 1299 uploaded.

46SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:25 am

Alex68

Alex68

Tested build 1299. All projects work.
Thanks a lot for this build.

47SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:17 am

TimFisch

TimFisch

• Tester Build R1299 shows "R1297" in the title bar.
  • in Win64 the Simulation speed cannot be set by input of "Speed % Real", but only per input in "Steps per Second" or the slider

https://wiki.mexle.hs-heilbronn.de/

48SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:13 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Alex68 wrote:Tested build 1299. All projects work.
 Thanks a lot for this build.
Thanks for reporting.

TimFisch wrote:Tester Build R1299 shows "R1297" in the title bar.
Files have been reuploaded.

TimFisch wrote:]in Win64 the Simulation speed cannot be set by input of "Speed % Real", but only per input in "Steps per Second" or the slider
I see..
I think is a problem of dialog not updating properly (if you click in "Steps per second" after changing "Speed % Real" change it will update.
I will have a look.

TimFisch likes this post

49SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:45 am

TimFisch

TimFisch

I also have some nitpicky issues:

- The "DS18B20" Sensor seems also to have some minor issues in R1299@WIN10: changing the temperature with + and - while the simulation is stopped does not refresh the shown value. The value is refreshed when e.g. moving the component or on right click.

- Additionally, the DS18B20, DS1621 and Dht22 show temps as e.g. "C° 22" not as "22 °C".

- And shouldn't the Dht22 be named DHT22 (all upper case)?

https://wiki.mexle.hs-heilbronn.de/

50SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 2 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:53 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

- The "DS18B20" Sensor seems also to have some minor issues in R1299@WIN10: changing the temperature with + and - while the simulation is stopped does not refresh the shown value. The value is refreshed when e.g. moving the component or on right click.
Solved at Rev 1300.

- Additionally, the DS18B20, DS1621 and Dht22 show temps as e.g. "C° 22" not as "22 °C".
I don't remember the reason for this.
I will have a look.

- And shouldn't the Dht22 be named DHT22 (all upper case)?
Also solved. I will push this change along with other minor issues.

TimFisch likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum