Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SimulIDE trunk Tester builds.

+8
KarstenLehmann
vranik
Defran
KerimF
TimFisch
Alex68
Fizik_S
arcachofo
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:08 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

New build at Rev 1983 uploaded.
Check first message in this post.

TimFisch and Fizik_S like this post

152SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:31 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

New build at Rev 1994 uploaded.

EDIT: files reuploaded.

153SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:06 am

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

All versions of the program (0.4.15, 1.0.0, 1.1.0) have the error of Clock, WaveGen generators. After switching off the generators, there is a constant high-level voltage at the output. There should be zero voltage.

SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Clock_14

SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Clock_15

154SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:55 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

All versions of the program (0.4.15, 1.0.0, 1.1.0) have the error of Clock, WaveGen generators. After switching off the generators, there is a constant high-level voltage at the output. There should be zero voltage.
Thank you.
Solved at Rev 2001.

Fizik_S likes this post

155SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:58 pm

Alex68

Alex68

1Hz timer test with PWM installationSimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 2023-477
SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 2023-478

Works fine !SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 2023-479

156SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:18 am

Maiza

Maiza

Can you post the download of rev 2001?

https://maizavitoria.com.br

157SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:00 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Can you post the download of rev 2001?
I will post it soon.

158SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:35 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

New build at Rev 2029 uploaded.

Fizik_S and KerimF like this post

159SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:55 am

Maiza

Maiza

I just downloaded R2029, but where can I find it to edit the components? The background image and icon, for example, of the HC-SR04? I didn't find it here.

https://maizavitoria.com.br

160SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:27 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

I just downloaded R2029, but where can I find it to edit the components? The background image and icon, for example, of the HC-SR04? I didn't find it here.
To change the images you need to add your own images to folder data/images with same name used in the program.

For HC-SR04:
Background image (21x9 aspect ratio): sr04.png
Icon image (36x24 pixels): sr04_ico.png

Note that background image only works for components that actually have a background image.
There are only a few of these.

Icon can be changed for any component.
By now you need to know the exact name of the png file, which is not always the name of the component.
I still need to "standardize" this.

161SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:54 am

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

Not a critical bug: incorrect display of the simulation state. After starting the circuit simulation, the status indicator displays the "Stopped" status.
SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Clipim11

162SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:49 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Not a critical bug: incorrect display of the simulation state. After starting the circuit simulation, the status indicator displays the "Stopped" status.
Thank you. Solved at Rev 2033.
Not critical, but it is an ugly bug, I will upload new files very soon.

Fizik_S and Defran like this post

163SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:05 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

arcachofo wrote:To change the images you need to add your own images to folder data/images with same name used in the program.
This is not very convenient when using different versions.
So now user data folder overrides SimulIDE data folder (Rev 2032):
https://simulide.forumotion.com/t990-scripted-components#6004

This means that if a file exist in user data folder it will be used instead of SimulIDE data folder.
This applies for most files:
- Background images.
- Icon images.
- Compilers
- Custom Components (Subcircuits, MCUs, Scripted).
- Help files.
- Diode models.

164SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:10 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

New build at Rev 2036 uploaded.

arcachofo wrote:This means that if a file exist in user data folder it will be used instead of SimulIDE data folder.
This applies for most files:
- Background images.
- Icon images.
- Compilers
- Custom Components (Subcircuits, MCUs, Scripted).
- Help files.
- Diode models.
I try to explain how this works in this video:
https://youtu.be/pAU7fdUWCqs

Alex68 and KerimF like this post

165SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:34 am

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

Error of the "Battery" component: creates a large current in an open circuit.
SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Batt_e10

166SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:52 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Error of the "Battery" component: creates a large current in an open circuit.
Thank you.
Solved at Rev 2042.

Fizik_S and KerimF like this post

167SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:05 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

New build at Rev 2048 uploaded.

Fizik_S, Alex68 and KerimF like this post

168SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:47 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

New build at Rev 2056 uploaded.

Fizik_S likes this post

169SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:35 am

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

In this version of the program, the LM3914-LM3916, TL494 subcircuits do not work. The reason is the incorrect operation of the "controlled source" component. The test scheme is in the archive.

SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Error_10
Attachments
SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Attachmenttest_controlled_source.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(2 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

Alex68 likes this post

170SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:41 am

Alex68

Alex68

For me, these models LM3914-16 are installed only in version 2036. These models are not installed in later versions.

171SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:58 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

In this version of the program, the LM3914-LM3916, TL494 subcircuits do not work. The reason is the incorrect operation of the "controlled source" component. The test scheme is in the archive.
The controlled source was not working correctly.
Note that the current direction is opposite of what it should be:

SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Cc011

Now it is correct:

SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Cc111

There is still a problem:
This circuit should not produce any current at all because the circuit is not closed:

SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Cc210

172SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty i can't see the variable with simulide2056 Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:18 pm

MedTronic

arcachofo wrote:This is the development branch. It can be very unstable.
Use ONLY FOR TESTING.

These are last builds of trunk branch at Revision:

- Rev 2056:
Download SimulIDE-R2056_Win64
Download SimulIDE-R2056_Win32
Download SimulIDE-R2056_Lin64

Notes:
Undo/Redo refactored, need testing.

Changes since Rev 2048:

All changes: https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~arcachofo/simulide/trunk/changes

Bug Fixes:
- Diode: Error in linked value.
- Controlled Source: Current is reversed.
- Debugger: path error in Windows.
- SDCC for PIC: search variables.
- Memory: missing some events.

Changes:
- Micro sensors & peripherals are graphical.
- Subcircuits: make Boards visible inside other boards.

I download the last version SimulIDE-R2056_Win32 to test but i found that i can't see my program variable in the variable list

this is my simple code and its compiled and run ok but as i toled befor i can't see my variable var1 and var2 at the list

Code:
//--use-non-free  -mpic14 -p12f675 -V
#define __12F675
#include <pic12F675.h>
typedef unsigned int word;

word __at 0x2007 __CONFIG = _BODEN_OFF &
                      _CPD_OFF &
                      _CP_ON &
                      _MCLRE_OFF &
                      _PWRTE_ON &
                      _WDT_OFF;
char var1;
char var2;

void delay(int mSec)
{
unsigned int i,j;
   for (i = mSec; i>0 ; i--)
      for (j = 110; j>0 ; j--);
}

void main(void)
{
   TRISIO = 0x08;
    ANSEL  = 0X00;
   CMCON = 0x07;          /* disable comparators */
   GPIO = 0X00 ; 

while(1)
         {              /* Loop forever */
       var1++;
       var2 +=2;
      GPIO0 = !GPIO0; 
      delay(500);
      GPIO1 = !GPIO1; 
      delay(500);
      GPIO0 = !GPIO0; 
      delay(250);
      GPIO1 = !GPIO1; 
      delay(250);
         }
}
and this is the debuge window output
-------------------------------------------------------

Starting Debbuger...

-------------------------------------------------------
Executing:
"D:/SDCC/bin/sdcc" --use-non-free -mpic14 -p12f675 -o"D:/SimulIDE/SimulIDE-R2056_Win32/examples/Micro/Pic/MedTronic/C_Codes/SDCC/pic12f675/Blink/build\" "D:/SimulIDE/SimulIDE-R2056_Win32/examples/Micro/Pic/MedTronic/C_Codes/SDCC/pic12f675/Blink/Blink.c"

D:/SimulIDE/SimulIDE-R2056_Win32/examples/Micro/Pic/MedTronic/C_Codes/SDCC/pic12f675/Blink/build\Blink.asm:104:Message[1304] Page selection not needed for this device. No code generated.
D:/SimulIDE/SimulIDE-R2056_Win32/examples/Micro/Pic/MedTronic/C_Codes/SDCC/pic12f675/Blink/build\Blink.asm:172:Message[1304] Page selection not needed for this device. No code generated.
D:/SimulIDE/SimulIDE-R2056_Win32/examples/Micro/Pic/MedTronic/C_Codes/SDCC/pic12f675/Blink/build\Blink.asm:174:Message[1304] Page selection not needed for this device. No code generated.
D:/SimulIDE/SimulIDE-R2056_Win32/examples/Micro/Pic/MedTronic/C_Codes/SDCC/pic12f675/Blink/build\Blink.asm:195:Message[1304] Page selection not needed for this device. No code generated.
D:/SimulIDE/SimulIDE-R2056_Win32/examples/Micro/Pic/MedTronic/C_Codes/SDCC/pic12f675/Blink/build\Blink.asm:197:Message[1304] Page selection not needed for this device. No code generated.
D:/SimulIDE/SimulIDE-R2056_Win32/examples/Micro/Pic/MedTronic/C_Codes/SDCC/pic12f675/Blink/build\Blink.asm:218:Message[1304] Page selection not needed for this device. No code generated.
D:/SimulIDE/SimulIDE-R2056_Win32/examples/Micro/Pic/MedTronic/C_Codes/SDCC/pic12f675/Blink/build\Blink.asm:220:Message[1304] Page selection not needed for this device. No code generated.
D:/SimulIDE/SimulIDE-R2056_Win32/examples/Micro/Pic/MedTronic/C_Codes/SDCC/pic12f675/Blink/build\Blink.asm:241:Message[1304] Page selection not needed for this device. No code generated.
D:/SimulIDE/SimulIDE-R2056_Win32/examples/Micro/Pic/MedTronic/C_Codes/SDCC/pic12f675/Blink/build\Blink.asm:243:Message[1304] Page selection not needed for this device. No code generated.
message: Using default linker script "C:\Program Files\gputils\lkr\12f675_g.lkr".
warning: Relocation symbol "_cinit" [0x0000] has no section. (pass 0)
warning: Relocation symbol "_cinit" [0x0004] has no section. (pass 0)
warning: Relocation symbol "_cinit" [0x001E] has no section. (pass 0)
warning: Relocation symbol "_cinit" [0x0022] has no section. (pass 0)
warning: Relocation symbol "_cinit" [0x0000] has no section. (pass 0)
warning: Relocation symbol "_cinit" [0x0004] has no section. (pass 0)
warning: Relocation symbol "_cinit" [0x001E] has no section. (pass 0)
warning: Relocation symbol "_cinit" [0x0022] has no section. (pass 0)
warning: Relocation of section "UDL_idata_0" failed, relocating to a shared memory location.
warning: Relocation of section "UDL_Blink_0" failed, relocating to a shared memory location.
warning: Relocation of section "UD_Blink_0" failed, relocating to a shared memory location.
warning: Relocation of section "UD_Blink_1" failed, relocating to a shared memory location.
warning: Relocation of section "IDD_idata_0" failed, relocating to a shared memory location.

FirmWare Uploaded to p12F675-1(p12F675)
D:/SimulIDE/SimulIDE-R2056_Win32/examples/Micro/Pic/MedTronic/C_Codes/SDCC/pic12f675/Blink/build\Blink.hex

Searching for variables... 0 variables found

Mapping Flash to Source... 18 lines mapped

Debugger Started

please help

Best regards

MedTronic

173SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:01 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

I download the last version SimulIDE-R2056_Win32 to test but i found that i can't see my program variable in the variable list

this is my simple code and its compiled and run ok but as i toled befor i can't see my variable var1 and var2 at the list
That is because the compiler see that those variables are doing nothing in your program, so the compiler "optimizes" it and those variables are removed.

You can try to declare those variables as "volatile", but the compiler might optimize it anyways.

174SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:55 pm

MedTronic

arcachofo wrote:

That is because the compiler see that those variables are doing nothing in your program, so the compiler "optimizes" it and those variables are removed.

You can try to declare those variables as "volatile", but the compiler might optimize it anyways.

thanks for your replay
but how can i display the declaration variable at MCU and watch it
give me an example please
i already test volatile the variable with no chang

175SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. - Page 7 Empty Re: SimulIDE trunk Tester builds. Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:44 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

but how can i display the declaration variable at MCU and watch it
give me an example please
i already test volatile the variable with no chang
It is the compiler who decides when a variable should be optimized.
In the code you posted those variables are doing nothing, the compiler knows it and decides that they are not needed.
Maybe there is some option in the compiler to not optimize these variables, but I don't know.

I would try with some variable that is actually doing something in the code or see if there is some option in the compiler that can help.

MedTronic likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum