Errors in microcontroller models:
1. PIC16F866 was discovered by a user from the forum kazus.ru . The project of the controller of the tape mechanism of the cassette recorder. In the R271 version, the scheme works without errors. In the R941 version, unpredictable program freezes are possible after running the simulation. The microcontroller does not respond to button presses. The scheme, program and firmware for the microcontroller in the attachment.
2. The Pic16F866_Song scheme (from the catalog with examples of the program) after starting the simulation, the melody starts playing. In the R271 version, the melody plays after pressing the button.
3. i2c-lcd.sim (from the catalog with examples of the program) does not display information on the LCD screen after the simulation is started. The oscilloscope connected to the outputs C3, C4 of the microcontroller does not show the presence of information exchange signals. In the R271 version, the circuit works correctly.
4. ks0183_p16f877.sim1 (from the catalog with examples of the program) does not display information after running the simulation.
5. pic_i2c-hw.msiu. After starting the simulation, there is no exchange with I2C-RAM (checked with an oscilloscope)
- You don't have permission to download attachments.
- (39 Kb) Downloaded 0 times