- "Open" on serial portTimFisch TimFisch wrote:I also found some "unlabelled text":
- Function component: the word "Output" in Set Function window
- "Running" Indicator: texts "Stopped", "Running", "Probably Circuit Error", etc.
I'm solving these.
- Trigger Types in Flipflops
- Package properties: text in the dropdown for type
This is related to a problem with enums.
It was solved for next versions but never ported to 1.0.0.
The main problem is that the translated string ends in the circuit file, leading to errors if a circuit was saved in a different language.
So we need 2 sets of strings: one translated for the GUI and another untranslated for the file.
- context menu in textboxes of the oscilloscope and logic analyzer such as the expanded logic analyzer
- all context menus for textboxes in component properties
I think these context menus shouldn't be there in the first place.
So better remove them (if I find how to do it)
Well... sometimes the "nitpicking" show out some relevant problems like the issue with the enums.TimFisch wrote:That's enough german nitpicking for today :-)