Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Test of package pic16f1826 failed with following source code

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Olaf

Good evening Arcachofo are there good News about the pic16f1826 package?
I haven't lissen anythink above It.

arcachofo

arcachofo

Hi Olaf.

I uploaded new executables yesterday.
Timer problems should be fixed.
https://simulide.forumotion.com/t550-simulide-trunk-tester-builds#2961

28Test of package pic16f1826 failed with following source code - Page 2 Empty Errors on new simulide R2048 Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:49 am

Olaf

Hi,
I've tested the new Version R2048, bud It sems that there are new errors. At Version R1994 there was sinus frequency 155Hz unstead 649Hz programed.
Now It sems frequency goes 100 times lower, bud i canti See the Sinuswave. And the PIN RA5 Is blinking and need a Connection tò Something else.
What Is going wrong?
Best regards
Olaf

29Test of package pic16f1826 failed with following source code - Page 2 Empty Lin64 Simulide R2048 Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:55 am

Olaf

The Last message Means the Linux version

arcachofo

arcachofo

Now It sems frequency goes 100 times lower, bud i canti See the Sinuswave. And the PIN RA5 Is blinking and need a Connection tò Something else.
The hex file you provided seems to be working for me and in your code there is nothing about RA5.
If you are using some other code I can test it if you share it.

Test of package pic16f1826 failed with following source code - Page 2 Kk34

Olaf

Hello Archacofo,
It sems you use an Others Version Off simulide, because the Pic controller symbol Is very different to mine.

32Test of package pic16f1826 failed with following source code - Page 2 Empty Simulide Pic 16f1826 Error Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:49 pm

Olaf

Simulide Pic 16f1826 Error

33Test of package pic16f1826 failed with following source code - Page 2 Empty Picture Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:54 pm

Olaf

Test of package pic16f1826 failed with following source code - Page 2 Img_2014
Picture

arcachofo

arcachofo

It sems you use an Others Version Off simulide, because the Pic controller symbol Is very different to mine.
I'm using the same version.
I just have the circuit animation enabled:
https://simulide.com/p/settings/

I don't know how is exactly your circuit, you seem to have something else connected to RA2.
And you seem to be using some other firmware than you shared here, In your file dac.c there is nothing about RA5.

And here is some information about the oscilloscope in Simulide:
https://simulide.com/p/oscilloscope/

Just test the circuit attached, using the hex file you provided.
Attachments
Test of package pic16f1826 failed with following source code - Page 2 Attachment16F1826_DAC.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(4 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

Last edited by arcachofo on Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update links)

Olaf

I've tested the file 16F1826_DAC.zip uploaded in the forum bud the result It Is the same Error Like bevor

arcachofo

arcachofo

Olaf wrote:I've tested the file 16F1826_DAC.zip uploaded in the forum bud the result It Is the same Error Like bevor
Are you using all the files from R2048 or you just took the executable and moved somewhere else?

Olaf

I tested oll Rev 2048 on 3 different pc's . Lin64 win 32bit and 64bit. In Linux i delete old Version Rev 1994 bevor. Bud on Windows there i have older Versions installed for Arduino programming.
I've redesigned simple circuit include pic16f1826 and oscilloscop. After then i loaded the Hex file uploaded on forum .

38Test of package pic16f1826 failed with following source code - Page 2 Empty I Just using all the Files from R2048. Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:22 pm

Olaf

arcachofo wrote:
Olaf wrote:I've tested the file 16F1826_DAC.zip uploaded in the forum bud the result It Is the same Error Like bevor
Are you using all the files from R2048 or you just took the executable and moved somewhere else?
I Just using all the Files from R2048.

arcachofo

arcachofo

I Just using all the Files from R2048.
Then I have no idea what is the problem.
The circuit attached in my previous post is working for me.

Olaf

Test of package pic16f1826 failed with following source code - Page 2 Img_2015

arcachofo

arcachofo

In the project uploaded in my previous post A2 and B0 are outputs.
Your picture above is different, seems that you have reconfigured the PIC to use reset pin.

Olaf

Problem depending in Reset Pin activated per default .
Test of package pic16f1826 failed with following source code - Page 2 Img_2016

arcachofo

arcachofo

Nice to know it is working now.

Olaf

Hello Arcachofo,

Pic16f1826 works fine in many circuits now, bud to night i found an other different issue.
Where i can donate somethings specificly to this very important steps for my didactic work at school.

After them if you further found anytime, i will ask you to check the circuit i will uploaded here.
In many of my circuits i use a push-pull-circuit for better fan out specialy for speakers.
In different circuit i found that Pic- circuit has some general problem to coexist with this circuit.

Thank you very much

Best regardes

Olaf
Attachments
Test of package pic16f1826 failed with following source code - Page 2 Attachment16F1826_DAC+Push-pull.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(8 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

45Test of package pic16f1826 failed with following source code - Page 2 Empty Error description Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:47 am

Olaf

Error description

Starting Circuit Simulation...

Created 9 eNodes 24 Pins
Initializing 66 eElements
Initializing 9 eNodes

Initializing Matrix: 9 eNodes
CircMatrix::solveMatrix 1 Circuits
CircMatrix::solveMatrix 4 Single Nodes

Circuit Matrix looks good

FPS: 20 Frames per Sec
Speed: 100 %
Speed: 1000000000000 ps per Sec
ps/Fr: 50000000000 ps per Frame
NonLi: 100000 Max Iterations

Simulation Running...

eMcu::stepCpu: Error PC = 2048 PGM size = 2048
MCU stopped

Last edited by Olaf on Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

arcachofo

arcachofo

Thanks for reporting. I will have a look.

arcachofo

arcachofo

There is no problem with your circuit, everything is working.
But:
1- There is no firmware in the microcontroller.
2- Reset pin is enabled but nothing connected to it.

48Test of package pic16f1826 failed with following source code - Page 2 Empty Thanks that's great! Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:28 am

Olaf

Thanks that's great!
I think is time for me to recover 2 sleeping hours. Smile

arcachofo likes this post

Olaf

Im searching instructions tò configure simulide r2048 compiled pic16f1826 with sdcc and gputils.
Could you help me on this?

Best regards
Olaf

arcachofo

arcachofo

Im searching instructions tò configure simulide r2048 compiled pic16f1826 with sdcc and gputils.
Could you help me on this?
First SDCC must be installed in your system and working correctly.
Working correctly means that you can compile from command line.
If you can't compile from command line then SDCC will not work in SimulIDE.

Then after you open a source file:
In  File Setting choose SDCC-PIC compiler.

Then in Compiler Settings:
- Tool Path:
If SDCC executable is already in PATH in your system them leave this empty.
If not then then choose the folder where sdcc executable is.

- Device: pic16F1826

- Family: pic14

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum