1. To test compilation, I removed ArduinoClock.ino.hex from d:\SimulIde\share\simulide\examples\Arduino\AlarmClock\
2. Compilation ended with SUCCESS!!! Compilation Ok.
3. Attempt to upload FW gives error message ArduinoClock.hex file not found.
Actually, there is no such file in such folder and anythere on PC.
It means that compilation did not took place at all.
4. The same message occured with Debug attempt.
If I manually create a copy of AlarmClock.ino.hex -> AlarmClock.hex
I still got an error message and AlarmClock.hex deleted from folder.
It's funny isn't it?
- You don't have permission to download attachments.
- (13 Kb) Downloaded 0 times