Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problems launching on Linux Mint

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problems launching on Linux Mint Empty Problems launching on Linux Mint Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:17 pm

OscarES

Hello,
Downloaded the Appimage file to install on Linux Mint. When I open the executable with Appimagelauncher, if I choose to open it only once, everything works fine, but when I choose to integrate it into the system it gives a message that something is wrong in the diode library and when I proceed to launch it from the start menu it opens it but the examples that involve integrated circuits are not loaded in the example, only the passive elements. What I can do?.

Linux Mint 21, 64 bits.

2Problems launching on Linux Mint Empty Re: Problems launching on Linux Mint Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:37 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Hi.
Which version of simulide are you using?

3Problems launching on Linux Mint Empty Re: Problems launching on Linux Mint Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:22 am

OscarES

arcachofo wrote:Hi.
Which version of simulide are you using?

Hi,
SimulIDE_1.1.0-RC0_Lin64

4Problems launching on Linux Mint Empty Re: Problems launching on Linux Mint Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:45 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Ok...
I'm Not very familiar with Appimagelauncher and I think location for files are configurable.
But you have 2 options:
1- data an examples folders in the same folder that simulide executable.
2- data and examples in ../share/simulide/ respect to simulide executable.

5Problems launching on Linux Mint Empty Re: Problems launching on Linux Mint Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:09 pm

OscarES

Thanks for the advice,
When installing and integrating the AppImage, the executable is automatically moved to user/Applications, in that same folder I have pasted the Data and Examples folders, installation problem solved.
However, I still can't get it to compile and load with Arduino 2.2, remember that I use Linux Mint.

6Problems launching on Linux Mint Empty Re: Problems launching on Linux Mint Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:27 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

However, I still can't get it to compile and load with Arduino 2.2, remember that I use Linux Mint.
Arduino in the repos doesn't work with simulide.
Maybe that is the problem?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum