Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OpAmp not working

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OpAmp not working Empty OpAmp not working Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:02 pm

spark

I'm using SimulIDE_0.4.15-SR10.AppImage on Linux Mint 20.3 .

What's wrong with the circuit below:

OpAmp not working No-out12

Why don't I see an output voltage?

2OpAmp not working Empty Re: OpAmp not working Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:10 am

Defran

Defran

You have to add a capacitor (10uF for instance) between the oscillator and the 100 ohms resistor (AC amplifier), and ajust the values: 100 ohms and 10k is a relation too big that produces a big gain, change 100 to 1000 for example, if you change 10k for a potentiometer, you can adjuste the gain.. Add also a pot (10k) in the input to reduce the oscillator signal level. With this changes it would be start to work

OpAmp not working Test_f10

Or this other schema, but adjusting values  in order to avoid the saturation. Both have symetric PS of 5V. See: OpAmp propeties, Supply.
Later You can add the ourtput voltage divider, but 100 ohms is too low value, try with 1k or higher.

OpAmp not working Test_f11

Good luck.

spark likes this post

3OpAmp not working Empty Re: OpAmp not working Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:43 am

spark

Thanks!! Very Happy

Are those adjustments necessary because SimulIDE models real-world components instead of idealized components?

4OpAmp not working Empty Re: OpAmp not working Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:01 am

Defran

Defran

Adjustment is for testing or variable use and calculated resistors for a concrete use. In this case I change to potentiometers in order that you can do work your circuit.

spark likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum