Otherwise with original set of resistors (1K and 470Ohm), oscilloscope in simulator shows even peaks of 5V...
However, what here is the problem is setting ranges manually. For instance, if enter 0, it switch to pV, then it is not possible do anything with knobs to reach sensible voltage.
Also hold button missing, instead to pause simulator. But until ro be able to do that, too much time passed and then is difficult to return back..
- (Auto)HOLD button may be quite useful
- In AUTO mode, peak to peak constant display in given time period would be useful. Now fast drifts exists between 0.3 and 1V, which is quite unpleasant since time period is way too short
- More user friendly navigation (zoom in/out), double click to set position
- Measuring time and voltage difference between 2 points, similar as implemented in many oscilloscopes, would be very useful.
- Ability to save data for each band for further analyze
I believe that is minimum for a bit more comfortable usage.
Using knobs here are quite slow, thus using standard behavior with mouse is much easier and faster.
- You don't have permission to download attachments.
- (9 Kb) Downloaded 11 times
Last edited by arcachofo on Fri May 06, 2022 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mark as solved (green color))