Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Precise positioning labels issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Precise positioning labels issue Empty Precise positioning labels issue Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:20 am

n3645

As you can see in recent example for HD44780, there is a problem with precise positioning labels (perhaps other components as well.

What I did is copy, rotate and move corresponding label. However, in that case, always half of the length is off exact position with other vertical ones (from LCD pins to Arduino pins).

If there is a feature to "fine move component" that would be enough.

Last edited by arcachofo on Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mark as solved (green color))

2Precise positioning labels issue Empty Re: Precise positioning labels issue Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:59 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Labels (tunnels) are aligned at the Pin side with the grid.

The only solution could be sizing them in grid increments.

3Precise positioning labels issue Empty Re: Precise positioning labels issue Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:26 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Tunnel snap to grid at resize: Rev 1091.

4Precise positioning labels issue Empty Re: Precise positioning labels issue Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:22 am

n3645

Still there is some problems... See "RW" in example and try to align it with the rest.

5Precise positioning labels issue Empty Re: Precise positioning labels issue Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:07 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Seems aligned to me:

Precise positioning labels issue Lcd10

Or you mean the text itself?

6Precise positioning labels issue Empty Re: Precise positioning labels issue Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:37 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Indeed a monospaced font has it's advantages ( Rev 1093 ).
But there are a few things to fix (Arduino pin labels):

Precise positioning labels issue Lcd11

7Precise positioning labels issue Empty Re: Precise positioning labels issue Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:53 pm

n3645

Component was not aligned, probably because I use 1.5 scale..

After this update, seems that all is fine, including fonts. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum