Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules to post project in this forum.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules to post project in this forum. Empty Rules to post project in this forum. Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:13 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

- All the material published here must be your own work.

- It can contain parts based in:
   Material that is public domain.
   Material that is open source.

- Source code of any  program (like firmware for Microcontrollers) must be available.

- Circuit files must be available.

- There is a section specially dedicated to videos.

- English is the laguage to be used in these post.

Any project that does not comply with these rules will be hidden until the relevant issues are solved.

For any question ask in the help forum.

Fizik_S likes this post

2Rules to post project in this forum. Empty Re: Rules to post project in this forum. Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:17 am

Alex68

Alex68

Я давал несколько реальных проектов на контроллерах. Те которые работают в железе. В архивах было все.
Не понятно почему их разработчик программы удалил.
Так же не понятно почему закрыл мне доступ на тестирование последних сборок программы. Я работал инженером разработчиком цифровой схемотехники с 1972 года. Опыт у меня большой. Сейчас мне 69 лет. Давно на пенсии. Хочется помочь в этом направлении по новым версиям этой замечательной программы. Так же был одним из первых пользователей программы по освоению Ардуино в программе
FLProg. Мы и создавали эту программу.

3Rules to post project in this forum. Empty Re: Rules to post project in this forum. Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:35 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

@Alex68:
Please use English in this forum like everybody else.

When I post in a Russian forum I do it in Russian like everybody else there.
I translate to Russian and then back to english to see if the translation is correct.
Many times translations make no sense at all.
Sometimes I use 2 languages:
First I translate from one language to Russian and then from Russian to another language to see if it still says what I mean.

Alex68 likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum