Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

install the downloaded project

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1install the downloaded project Empty install the downloaded project Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:40 am

rockdomenik1105

How to install the downloaded project,
what is the order of installing it in the application

2install the downloaded project Empty Re: install the downloaded project Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:26 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

You don't need to install, just unzip and place the folder wherever you want.

3install the downloaded project Empty Re: install the downloaded project Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:54 am

rockdomenik1105

Thanks.

4install the downloaded project Empty Re: install the downloaded project Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:16 pm

rockdomenik1105

place the folder wherever you want.
To the simulide directory?

5install the downloaded project Empty Re: install the downloaded project Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:42 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

place the folder wherever you want.
To the simulide directory?
Maybe I didn't understand you.
What exactly are you trying to do?

6install the downloaded project Empty Re: install the downloaded project Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:30 am

rockdomenik1105

123_SIDE 1299. ARDUINO. TWO OLED DISPLAYS by Defran

7install the downloaded project Empty Re: install the downloaded project Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:09 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Then maybe Defran can explain how to use it.

8install the downloaded project Empty Re: install the downloaded project Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:13 am

Defran

Defran

Well, I use and attach "Subcircuits" to my projets made by me according to the tutorials of Simulide in Youtube and in this web.

Subcircuits are a way to expand, enhance, customize, simplify and upgrade the componentes that Simulide offers from the base. The subcircuits used in each project are into "data" folder of the same project that I always attach in each of them.

From Simulide 1.0.1_R1290, the application takes the subcircuits automatically from the "data" folder of the projet. For this reason I recomend the use of this version (Actually R1299 is the most complete). Ask to Arcachofo as SIMULIDE OWNER how you can acquire it.

But if you have a Simulide public version downloaded from this web, you can do the next operations with the ZIP files attached here (However this will not be the same as using the latest Simulide version which includes a lot of improvements. In my projects title I add the Simule version used "SIDE 1299" for instance.):

1) Unzip "Defran_Subcircuits.zip"
2) Copy "0_CHIPS", "0_DEFRAN", "images", "0_DEFRAN.xml" and "0_INTEGRADOS.xml" into "Simulide/data".
3) Unzip "DEF_1.zip" and "DEF_2.zip" into: "Simulide/data/0_DEFRAN".
4) Unzip "CHIPS_1", "CHIPS_2" and "CHIPS_3" into: "Simulide/data/0_CHIPS".

That's all!

Now You can Run the Defran_Project that you like in Simulide and in "Componentes" to the Left_Down_Screen of Simulide appear the new components that you can also use in your projets. And remember: Not all the projets work fine in previous versions to Simulide 1.0.1_R1299.

This same procedure is necessary for the new versions of Simulide that appear in the future if you want to use Defran_Components.

NB.: Run DEFRAN_PROYECTS: Copy the project downloaded Zip file wherever you want and unzip there the file. Inside of the project folder run the *.sim1 with Simulide.

Good luck.

Attachments
install the downloaded project AttachmentDefran_Subcircuits.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(9 Kb) Downloaded 109 times
install the downloaded project AttachmentDEF_1.zip
(48 Kb) Downloaded 12 times
install the downloaded project AttachmentDEF_2.zip
(44 Kb) Downloaded 13 times
install the downloaded project AttachmentCHIPS_1.zip
(42 Kb) Downloaded 11 times
install the downloaded project AttachmentCHIPS_2.zip
(42 Kb) Downloaded 11 times

Last edited by Defran on Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:41 pm; edited 27 times in total

Fizik_S likes this post

9install the downloaded project Empty Re: install the downloaded project Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

rockdomenik1105

Thanks

10install the downloaded project Empty Re: install the downloaded project Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:07 am

Defran

Defran

CHIPS3
Attachments
install the downloaded project AttachmentCHIPS_3.zip
(23 Kb) Downloaded 17 times

Fizik_S likes this post

11install the downloaded project Empty Re: install the downloaded project Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:53 am

rockdomenik1105

thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum