- You don't have permission to download attachments.
- (7 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Is there the simulide folder with the build folder?Does C:/Users/paulo/AppData/ exist?
Yes, that was a typo.NOTE: The version used was the 0.5.16-RC5, I didn't find neither on this site nor on the patreon the version 0.5.15-RC5
Can you do exactly this and reply the 2 questions?arcachofo wrote:
Can you do this?
- Delete the folder "codeeditor" in C:/Users/paulo/AppData/Local/simulide
- Delete the folder "codeeditor" in C:/Usuários/paulo/AppData/Local/simulide
- Open SimulIDE_0.5.16-RC5
- Open Blink.ino
- Click on "Compile"
What is the content of C:/Users/paulo/AppData/Local/simulide ?
What is the content of C:/Usuários/paulo/AppData/Local/simulide ?
One of the purposes of this was to see the path to your simulide folder.
- Now go to "Explorador de arquivos" in Left Panel and click in "Settings" bookmark.
- Expand folders.
Can you take an screeeshot like this?
Do you have these 2 folders in your system?:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum