- A good idea could be to use instead of the property "rotated" the "rotate 180°" and/or "horizontal flip"? I think there is not so much benefit from having an mirrored or fully rotated text to encyrpt ;-)
- Another idea would be to be able to rightclick on lines to "switch" them to tunnels.
variable Resistors, poti, LDR, thermistor:
- the value cannot be changed via the knob, when the simu is off. When changing it via "properties" the knob rotates, but the shown value is not updated.
- is it possible to get a double click event on the components to open the "properties" window? It could be similar to the drag and move event with regard to the area to double click on.
- further hotkeys for left / right rotation would be great. for example: Tina TI uses <ctrl>+l and <ctrl>+r on selected components
- the marker for selected components differ: e.g. the keypad seems to have a thick line, the voltmeter a thin line, the 7-Seg Display no line / no marker. I do unterstand, that the mcu's are better visible with marking them as inverted - but some other components have it (e.g. switchdip) some other don't.