Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minor UI Feature requests

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minor UI Feature requests Empty Minor UI Feature requests Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:01 am

royqh1979

Some minor suggestions for UI improvement:
- Use Qt::PointingHandCursor as the cursor for buttons, to make them more obvious to be pressable.
- Button Text like "Open" in Serial Port should be translatable.
- Use CustomButton instead of QButton in Function, Serial Port, Swtich Dip ( So that they also have the default transparent background and cursor settings)
SerialPort that use QPushButton (current version)
Minor UI Feature requests Snap010
SerialPort that use CustomButton
Minor UI Feature requests Snap133

- Auto select the newly created component.
- Shortcut for CCW rotate : "Ctrl+Shift+R"?
- Shortcut for horizontal flip : "Ctrl+L"?
- Shortcut for vertical flip : "Ctrl+Shfit+L"?

2Minor UI Feature requests Empty Re: Minor UI Feature requests Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:12 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Yes, all those seem like good ideas to me.

Note that I usually focus in making things to work first, and time to time do some of this kind of improvements.
So if you are willing to work in it, will be appreciated from me and specially from many users.

3Minor UI Feature requests Empty Re: Minor UI Feature requests Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:12 pm

royqh1979

arcachofo wrote:Yes, all those seem like good ideas to me.

Note that I usually focus in making things to work first, and time to time do some of this kind of improvements.
So if you are willing to work in it, will be appreciated from me and specially from many users.

ok

arcachofo likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum