Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Circuit connectors animate bug

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Circuit connectors animate bug Empty Circuit connectors animate bug Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:04 am

royqh1979

Continue the discussion in:

https://simulide.forumotion.com/t1751-question-reset-pin-of-8051-mcu

I've did some test. Time calculation is easy to fix, but there are more issues:

- In connector's updateLines() method, the e-node of startPin() is checked for volt change. If the startPin is at a node, this check will fail, and the lines won't be updated.

- If a connector is connected to two nodes, it will not be updated.

- Some components like rail's volt never change. If a connector connects  a rail and a node, it will never get update. This could be fixed by forcely redraw all the connectors when simulation start?

- If a rail's volt is changed by user through the prop dialog, the connector connected won't get updated.

Maybe there are more issues I not found and I think it's really complicated. So maybe we could just update all connection lines and don't check the volt change?

2Circuit connectors animate bug Empty Re: Circuit connectors animate bug Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:41 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Hopefully these issues are solved at Rev 1925.

3Circuit connectors animate bug Empty Re: Circuit connectors animate bug Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:13 pm

royqh1979

arcachofo wrote:Hopefully these issues are solved at Rev 1925.

Thank you!

Most issues are fixed. Only connectors that connects two nodes won't update.

4Circuit connectors animate bug Empty Re: Circuit connectors animate bug Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:07 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Most issues are fixed. Only connectors that connects two nodes won't update.
Yes, solved at Rev 1926.
Less efficient but I can't find a simpler solution right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum