Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Editor settings and Compiler settings

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Editor settings and Compiler settings Empty Editor settings and Compiler settings Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:50 am

vranik

Hi, when I click on Editor settings in source code editor the application crash. There is SIGSEG message at the console output. Also when I create new file in source code editor, don't save it and click on Compiler settings the application crash with SIGSEG message. The same behaviour I noticed under Windows 11. Tested  revision is 1.0.0 1018.

Last edited by arcachofo on Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Marked as solved (green color))

arcachofo

arcachofo

Hi.
when I click on Editor settings in source code editor the application crash.
I can't reproduce this issue, at least in Linux. I will try in Windows.
Do I need to do something before to get the crash?

Also when I create new file in source code editor, don't save it and click on Compiler settings the application crash with SIGSEG message.
This I can reproduce.

vranik

I did some research. The problem with Editor settings is that the variable m_editDialog in class EditorWidget is not initialized in constructor. Probably in your case the m_editDialog is set to zero and the object is properly constructed in function confEditor(). But in my case it contains random number and it is not constructed, but only shown. It leads to SIGSEG.

arcachofo

arcachofo

Thanks.

Solved at trunk Rev 1026.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum