Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Subcircuits in new sim1 format.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Empty Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:58 pm

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

I propose an archive with subcircuits resaved in the new format of the SimulIDE 1.0.0 program. The schemas in the new version have a volume about 2 times smaller than in the SimulIDE 0.4.15 version. Now the program directory will take up about 17 megabytes less space. When resaving, all subcircuits were checked for operability. More than 10 incorrectly working subcircuits have been identified and corrected . I ask all users of the program to check the performance of the subcircuit (open your circuits and check them).

Installation of new models is simple:
1. It is necessary to delete the old subcircuits: from the "data" directory, we delete the "ICs", "led_display", "shields", "tools" directories
2. Unpack the contents of the attached archive into the program directory with file replacement.

I recommend making a backup copy of your program beforehand. If you have your own developed subcircuits, then be careful when updating.

Note: ternary logic elements do not work in the new version of the program. I think this problem will be solved soon.

Archive with new subcircuits at the link: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/ne2u6dwKk-9TxA

Subcircuits in new sim1 format. New_mo12

arcachofo likes this post

2Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Empty Re: Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:20 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

This files might not work in 1.0.0 available in download section.
So I splitted this post to a new thread in Tester section (which is not public) until new 1.0.0 is made available for download.

Fizik_S likes this post

3Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Empty Re: Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:03 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

I know how long it takes to convert all these circuits to sim1:
There are exactly 641 circuits, if you expend 1 minute per circuit... do the math.

And I was worried because there is still one simplification that is not available in Rev 872.
So converting them again to this new change would be crazy.
But I managed to do the conversion with an script, so I'm happy now.

We should remember to update those files with this last change.

4Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Empty Re: Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:22 pm

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

I don't consider the time spent on conversion to be a useless pastime. Several errors were found in the program and in the subcircuits. I am very happy with the result. It will be necessary to check the subcircuits selectively after the new conversion. I'm looking forward to the next release!

5Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Empty Re: Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:15 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

I don't consider the time spent on conversion to be a useless pastime. Several errors were found in the program and in the subcircuits. I am very happy with the result.
Yes of course. This also reduces the loading time, which is relevant in large circuits.

My concern was about that last change not included.
It's not very important, it just reduces the total size of the files 1 MB or so.
But better having the conversion 100% complete.
And repeating the proccess would be a pain.

It will be necessary to check the subcircuits selectively after the new conversion. I'm looking forward to the next release!
I'm working in Logic Outputs Edges and it's taking longer that I expected.
It's done and working, but I still need to fix some things and test it in more cases.
If I see that this will take much longer I will upload files without these changes.

Last edited by arcachofo on Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Delete irrelevant content for this thread.)

6Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Empty Re: Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:32 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

arcachofo wrote:I'm working in Logic Outputs Edges and it's taking longer that I expected.
It's done and working, but I still need to fix some things and test it in more cases.
If I see that this will take much longer I will upload files without these changes.
I managed to solve the most obvious issues.
So I will upload files in a few minutes.
This will include data files you updated but with the aditional changes I mentioned before.

I edited the previous post and moved the video to a new post about Logic Outputs: Rise & Fall slopes.

7Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Empty Re: Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:10 pm

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

I offer several new models of digital potentiometers. Control by 2 and 3 wires: INC, U/!D, !CS; U/!D, !CS, !U, !D and with a parallel interface (previously laid out). Potentiometer ratings: 100K, 50K, 10K. For convenience, the models are grouped into a separate catalog. I will add more models a little later.

Tested in the program SimulIDE 1.0.0 R917

Download link: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/kmkaymoK3qRczQ

Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Digpot11

8Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Empty Re: Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:33 am

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

Updated versions of digital potentiometers (Post: https://simulide.forumotion.com/t131-new-subcircuits-for-simulide-v-0-4-15-and-higher#2557).

Converted and tested in the SimulIDE_R917 version. In the SimulIDE_R941 version, the models do not work. Probably the reason is the error of the analog multiplexer. The models from the post above in the SimulIDE_R941 version work without errors!

Download link: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/jZ9cKRcXOemdlA

Screenshot of the error:

Subcircuits in new sim1 format. 5125_e10

9Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Empty Re: Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:45 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Probably the reason is the error of the analog multiplexer.
Yes, you are right.
Problem solved at Rev 944.

Fizik_S likes this post

10Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Empty Re: Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:29 pm

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

I offer several models that make it easy to get a voltage compatible with CMOS levels in a wide range at the output of microcontrollers and digital chips. These models don't have real prototypes, so I put them in the "Tools" group. The archive contains level converters with 4, 6 and 8 outputs. Compatible with SimulIDE version 1.0.0

Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Level_11
Attachments
Subcircuits in new sim1 format. Attachmenttools_1_0_0.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(10 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum