Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question from a beginner

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question from a beginner Empty Question from a beginner Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:51 pm

Maxi B.

Hello,
I want to start with Simulide and try some simple thing. But I don't know why it does't work. The simulation start by clicking the red button above but there aren't shown the voltages at the displays (oscilloscope, test point).
I can switch on and of the voltage sources, that't clear - but nothing happens. Can anybody help me please? Thank You.
See attachement.Question from a beginner Simuli10
Question from a beginner Simuli10

2Question from a beginner Empty Re: Question from a beginner Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:58 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Not sure what is the problem.
Can you share the circuit file (examples.simu)? just copy&paste is a post would be enought.

It is working for me:

I have no idea what is happening, but having a look to the circuit file might help.

Maxi B. likes this post

3Question from a beginner Empty Re: Question from a beginner Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:53 pm

Maxi B.

Thank you for your quick response. Yes I found your Videos on Youtube and tried the simple examples.
Now I have achieved some progesses. So sometimes it runs now. I must get familiar with the setting I guess. Hopefully I make further progresses, no matter how fast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum