Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beginner helping beginners

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beginner helping beginners Empty Beginner helping beginners Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:05 pm

CutieJelly

I am very new to Arduino and i love virtual kits online to use cause I'm broke. I was learning about stepper motors but I couldn't find anywhere a virtual one except in SimulIDE. So i thank you devs!! However, i don't know how to wire one up, and there was no driver module. So i looked at schematics online and made one using the ULN-2001 logic key. It was super hard but i figured it out. Next, I'll figure out how the power supply module works and make one.

Newbs unite!

Beginner helping beginners Circui10

I hope i posted that image right of the circuit. I also uploaded the .simu file.

arcachofo, KoriApu and KarstenLehmann like this post

2Beginner helping beginners Empty Re: Beginner helping beginners Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:29 am

surya

good work

KarstenLehmann likes this post

3Beginner helping beginners Empty Re: Beginner helping beginners Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:12 am

blitobyte

blitobyte

CutieJelly wrote:I am very new to Arduino and i love virtual kits online to use cause I'm broke. I was learning about stepper motors but I couldn't find anywhere a virtual one except in SimulIDE. So i thank you devs!! However, i don't know how to wire one up, and there was no driver module. So i looked at schematics online and made one using the ULN-2001 logic key. It was super hard but i figured it out. Next, I'll figure out how the power supply module works and make one.

Newbs unite!

Beginner helping beginners Circui10

I hope i posted that image right of the circuit. I also uploaded the .simu file.

Hi cutyJelly, where is the simul script? I cannot see it.

KarstenLehmann likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]