Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rotary Potentiometers Adjustments

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rotary Potentiometers Adjustments Empty Rotary Potentiometers Adjustments Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:45 pm

Defran

Defran

In the potentiometers there should be a linear movement option, the rotary button is very uncomfortable.

2Rotary Potentiometers Adjustments Empty Re: Rotary Potentiometers Adjustments Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:53 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

I will add this to feature requests.

But the problem with linear "sliders" is that they take a lot of space, or if they are very small, then the value changes very fast with a small movement.

With rotary dials you can adjust the value with much more precission if you need, because once you click, it grabs the mouse, so you can move the mouse away from the dial an increase the circunference:

Rotary Potentiometers Adjustments Pot10

3Rotary Potentiometers Adjustments Empty Botones linear adj. Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:21 pm

Defran

Defran

Acording to You, I only comment it as a useful option to add in properties of the pot.

4Rotary Potentiometers Adjustments Empty Re: Rotary Potentiometers Adjustments Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:43 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Acording to You, I only comment it as a useful option to add in properties of the pot.
Yes, I think it can be useful as an option.
Probably adding another option to set the size of the slider.

5Rotary Potentiometers Adjustments Empty Pot adjust Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:20 pm

Defran

Defran

Fine, ok.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum