Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Component properties

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Component properties Empty Component properties Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:06 am

injiniero

Hi!

I'm running SimulIDE 0.4.14-SR4 for Linux and I can't understand how setup some components due to the differences between the information in the tutorials and the properties widget. For example, the oscope: the properties widget in this version is very different from the one showed in the tutorial.

I know that write manuals are a tedious work but necessary.
Is there any place to get accurate information about the components behaviour and setup?

I can see one of the transistor I'm using into a test circuit to get yellow but I don't know what it means.

Keep the good job & give us better information about it.
Thanks.

2Component properties Empty Re: Component properties Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:56 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Is there any place to get accurate information about the components behaviour and setup?
You can ask here.

I can see one of the transistor I'm using into a test circuit to get yellow but I don't know what it means.
It means that it is conducing,

Keep the good job & give us better information about it.
The good job is done by some people working many many hours for free.
If  you find something missing you can also work fo free and contribute to the project,  so others can enjoy the product of your work without moving from their couches.

Keep enjying our work & demand us more free work.

3Component properties Empty Re: Component properties Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:20 am

injiniero

It means that it is conducing,
Thank you.

The good job is done by some people working many many hours for free.
If  you find something missing you can also work fo free and contribute to the project,  so others can enjoy the product of your work without moving from their couches.
I've noted some sarcasm here. Sorry if I'm wrong.
Sorry if my words sounds arrogant. It isn't my intention. I know how open source works, I'm a fan of it, a defender and a developer too.
I say thanks first to developers for their effort but as a creator that want people uses his creations, must accept constructive criticism.

This project is awesome but due to the lack of good usage information many possible users can't use it.

Keep enjying our work & demand us more free work.
Rewriting: Keep enjoying our work & thank us more free work. Good criticism are welcome.

Cheers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum