Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Error: Hex file doesn't exist:

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Empty Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:24 am

prem kumar

I receive this message when i try to upload.

prem kumar likes this post

2Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Empty Re: Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:39 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Hi and thanks for reporting, but the information you provide is not enough to understand the problem.

If you are compiling Arduino sketch and you are using Linux and you are using Arduino from repositories:
Arduino in repository usually does not work in simulide (it is incomplete).
Only the full Arduino downloaded from Arduino works.

If this is not the case, please explain what are you exactly doing.

3Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Empty Re: Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:43 am

prem kumar

I have completed compilation and i try to upload it i receive Error: Hex file doesn't exist

4Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Empty Re: Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:48 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Ok, but what kind of file are you compiling?
Which SimulIDE version are you using?
Which operating system are you using?

5Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Empty Re: Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:53 am

prem kumar

arduino file
version 1.0.0
windows os

6Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Empty Re: Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:54 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Ok thanks.

When you click on "Compile" button what is the output in the bottom panel?
Can you copy/paste it here?

7Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Empty Re: Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:55 am

prem kumar

Ok

Last edited by prem kumar on Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total

8Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Empty Re: Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:02 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Did you save the circuit?

9Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Empty Re: Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:04 am

prem kumar

yes

10Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Empty Re: Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:17 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

There is something weird here:
Are you compiling this file? C:/Users/premk/AppData/Local/simulide/simulide.ino

And are you using the last 1.0.0-SR1?

11Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Empty Re: Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:19 am

prem kumar

yes
yes

12Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Empty Re: Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:23 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

I think you should not use that folder for your sketches: C:/Users/premk/AppData/Local/simulide

Try creating a folder in some other place and put the sketch there.
Use that folder only for that sketch, nothing else.

13Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Empty Re: Error: Hex file doesn't exist: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:25 am

prem kumar

Ok I will try

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum