Hi, I've been doing some 16F877A examples and the ADC went very good but now with Atm32 it's not so good.
These are the two Circuit Digest examples and I labelled them AVR8_LM35 and AVR10_Voltmeter in my Github.
These hex-files are taken as soon as the original code compiled, not after changes made by me when trying some code-changes.
Orignal LM35 and Voltmeter are here:
They work but only when I press /Mclr or Power Circuit to get new values in the display. So I searched for other examples, one had a library that I don't have, another used fuse-bit settings which I don't know much about and the third is from Gadgetronicx
Tried that one and only the LCD is working. Hex-file is also in the Github above. I have spent a total of 3 to 5 hours testing but still don't know what is going on.
I tried it in 0.4.14 as well but that didn't improve it. Of course I am not asking for a code-explaining or a tutorial in fuse-bits but if you can confirm the ADC is correctly working and the problem is not inside the simulator than that would already be a great help. Thanks.