Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying to Show a Minor Bug in Displaying ‘Time us’

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KerimF

KerimF

Windows 7, 32

SimulIDE_1.0.1-R1386_Win32
The simple code, ‘TwoRelays_01T.asm’ (attached) runs fine. And the displayed time to reach the breakpoint was about 5 min, as expected.
But, in this case, I noticed a minor bug in displaying the ‘Time us’ (below the editor), as shown on the attached image.

SimulIDE-R1861_Win32
Naturally, I liked to see if this minor bug exists or not using the trunk version, I have. But the same code took about 110ms only to reach the breakpoint.
I couldn’t check the reason behind this very short time (instead of 5 minutes) because this version is not stable yet and the program, on my side, freezes or crashes inexpediently while debugging.

Trying to Show a Minor Bug in Displaying ‘Time us’ Time_u10
Attachments
Trying to Show a Minor Bug in Displaying ‘Time us’ AttachmentTwoRelays_01T.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(18 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

arcachofo

arcachofo

But, in this case, I noticed a minor bug in displaying the ‘Time us’ (below the editor), as shown on the attached image.
Do you mean the negative Clock Cycles or is there something else?

KerimF

KerimF

arcachofo wrote:
Do you mean the negative Clock Cycles or is there something else?
It is just about the position of “Time us:”. When the value of the 'Clock Value' is somehow big (many digits), its position is pushed to the right relative to the one above it. This is why I called it a minor bug; it doesn’t need to be fixed (to make it stay always on the same column) if fixing it is not simple.

arcachofo

arcachofo

It is just about the position of “Time us:”. When the value of the 'Clock Value' is somehow big (many digits), its position is pushed to the right relative to the one above it. This is why I called it a minor bug; it doesn’t need to be fixed (to make it stay always on the same column) if fixing it is not simple.
Ah ok, I will try to fix it.
Also fixed the Clock Cycles overflown value.

arcachofo

arcachofo

Solved at Rev 1901.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum