Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to include libraries?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to include libraries? Empty How to include libraries? Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:14 am

blitobyte

blitobyte

Hi,

I have a project that uses LowPower library. I use VSCode, so to be able to load the sources into SimulIDE I copy all the files, included the library into a folder. I rename the main.cpp to whatever_name.ino inside a whatever_name ino folder and compile from SimulIDE. Everything ok, but when it comes to running the sketch it won't execute the lines referring to LowerPower. Do you see what I mean?

More precisely a line like:

Code:

for(uint16_t i = 0; i < ciclosEspera; i++) {
    LowPower.powerDown(SLEEP_8S, ADC_OFF, BOD_OFF);
}

ciclosEsoera can range  between 1 and 37 depending on DEBUG. It always is 1.

2How to include libraries? Empty Re: How to include libraries? Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:20 am

Defran

Defran

In Windows for Arduino. Copy your new librery in the folder "libreries" under "Documents", according to this path:

C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Arduino\libraries

xxxx is the name of your user in windows.

This is typically the folder of Arduino IDE for the libreries and consequently for Simulide too.

3How to include libraries? Empty Re: How to include libraries? Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:01 am

blitobyte

blitobyte

Defran wrote:In Windows for Arduino. Copy your new librery in the folder "libreries" under "Documents", according to this path:

C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\Arduino\libraries

xxxx is the name of your user in windows.

This is typically the folder of Arduino IDE for the libreries and consequently for Simulide too.

Hi,

I copied LowPower library in my Arduino/libraries folder. Tested the source with Arduino. It compiled. Went back to SimulIDE and compiled my programme. Apparently it compiled. Run the simulator.... but the Library didn't seem to work. There was no error but the sketch didn't stay for 'ciclosEspera' aslept, as it should be.
I even added some extra Serial.prints inside the for loop. The text was printed, but the SimulIDE circuit didn't go to sleep.

Any Ideas?

4How to include libraries? Empty Re: How to include libraries? Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:59 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

I even added some extra Serial.prints inside the for loop. The text was printed, but the SimulIDE circuit didn't go to sleep.
Sleep functionality is not yet implemented.

5How to include libraries? Empty Re: How to include libraries? Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:52 am

blitobyte

blitobyte

arcachofo wrote:
Sleep functionality is not yet implemented.

Ok arcachofo. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum