Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SimulIDE 1 crashes when select multiple elements and try to move them with CTRL+click

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

blitobyte

blitobyte

Hi,

when I try to move some wires and components if I select them and click+CTRL SimulIDE crashes.

arcachofo

arcachofo

Hi.
Which version of Simulide are you using?

blitobyte

blitobyte

1.0.0-SR0 at Rev 1320

arcachofo

arcachofo

I can't reproduce the issue.
Does it happen always with any components?

KerimF

KerimF

arcachofo wrote:I can't reproduce the issue.

Also on my side, SimulIDE_1.0.0-R1322_Win32 seems okay in this respect.

arcachofo likes this post

blitobyte

blitobyte

Hi. Take the circuit I'm sending as an example. If you select the source, the amperemeter and R1 and holding down CTRL click on any of the components, not wires, SimulIDE just crashes, at least on my machine:

Linux hp-pablo 4.19.0-14-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.171-2 (2021-01-30) x86_64 GNU/Linux

HP Core i7 7th Gen

If you click on a wire, in the selection, it just moves. In fact there's no need to select a group of components. Just select any component on any circuit, CTRL+Click and simulIDE crashes.

arcachofo

arcachofo

I can't reproduce the issue in any way.
Does it happen in the last build? :
https://simulide.forumotion.com/t390-simulide-1-0-0-tester-builds#1936

blitobyte

blitobyte

arcachofo wrote:I can't reproduce the issue in any way.
Does it happen in the last build? :
https://simulide.forumotion.com/t390-simulide-1-0-0-tester-builds#1936

I have the last official stable release, as I already mentioned. Your link for the tester takes me to a Windows release, and I need a Linux one.

arcachofo

arcachofo

There is a Linux build:

SimulIDE 1 crashes when select multiple elements and try to move them with CTRL+click Kk13

blitobyte

blitobyte

arcachofo wrote:There is a Linux build:

SimulIDE 1 crashes when select multiple elements and try to move them with CTRL+click Kk13

Hi,
the same. CTRL+click on any component makes 'my' SimulIDE crash. Somtheong as simple as

source------------100KR-------------LED----------------GND

If you select a wire and CTRL+click. Ok.
If you select a component, any, and CTRL+click. It crashes.

blitobyte

blitobyte

I'm sorry to insist but definitely SimulIDE crashes almost sistematically, at least versions R1320 and R1657, on Debian 10 running on an HP ProBook Core i7 7th Gen:

Linux hp-pablo 4.19.0-14-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.171-2 (2021-01-30) x86_64 GNU/Linux

when:
  1. After opening a circuit if I CTRL + click on any component/group of components
  2. hitting CTRL +Z. Not always but rather often
  3. If I move a wired component and hit CTRL+Z the component goes back to its place but not the wire.CTRL + click

SimulIDE is great but sometimes, in my case, discouraging.

Any suggestions?.

arcachofo

arcachofo

Undo/Redo, can have errors in development version (trunk), be sure to use the last build:
https://simulide.forumotion.com/t550-simulide-trunk-tester-builds#2961
In any case this one is in development, so expect errors.

About the CTRL + click problem I can't reproduce it in any version.

blitobyte

blitobyte

arcachofo wrote:Undo/Redo, can have errors in development version (trunk), be sure to use the last build:
In any case this one is in development, so expect errors.

About the CTRL + click problem I can't reproduce it in any version.

This is what I get when I try to run the latest version:

pablo@hp-pablo:~/opt/SimulIDE-R1709_Lin64$ ./simulide
./simulide: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by ./simulide)
./simulide: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_simuliIDbGGC/usr/bin/../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Widgets.so.5)
./simulide: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_simuliIDbGGC/usr/bin/../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Multimedia.so.5)
./simulide: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_simuliIDbGGC/usr/bin/../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Gui.so.5)
./simulide: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_simuliIDbGGC/usr/bin/../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Core.so.5)
./simulide: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_simuliIDbGGC/usr/bin/../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/./libpulse.so.0)
./simulide: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_simuliIDbGGC/usr/bin/../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/./libpng16.so.16)
./simulide: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.30' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_simuliIDbGGC/usr/bin/../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/./libudev.so.1)
./simulide: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_simuliIDbGGC/usr/bin/../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/./libicui18n.so.66)
./simulide: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_simuliIDbGGC/usr/bin/../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/./libicuuc.so.66)
./simulide: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_simuliIDbGGC/usr/bin/../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/./../../usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pulseaudio/libpulsecommon-13.99.so)
./simulide: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.30' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_simuliIDbGGC/usr/bin/../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/./../../usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pulseaudio/../../../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsystemd.so.0)
./simulide: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_simuliIDbGGC/usr/bin/../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/./../../usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pulseaudio/../../../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsndfile.so.1)
./simulide: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_simuliIDbGGC/usr/bin/../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/./../../usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pulseaudio/../../../../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/./libFLAC.so.Cool

arcachofo

arcachofo

I uploaded Linux executables compiled with GLIBC 2.27 for older systems, but Debian Buster is already outdated.

blitobyte

blitobyte

arcachofo wrote:I uploaded Linux executables compiled with GLIBC 2.27 for older systems, but Debian Buster is already outdated.

Thanks Arcachofo. It works.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum