Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

search cd4538 package but it seems unexisting in my version of simulIDE (1.0.0-SR0 R1320)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jrbous

Hello,
I would like create a simulation with cd4538 package, but I can't find it.
-is it possible to download it?
-If no is there an existing equivalent in simulIDE ?
-If no Can I create it and what is the way ?
Thanks a lot for your help

Defran

Defran

Download this zip and follow the instructions of the readme.txt.
Attachments
search cd4538 package but it seems unexisting in my version of simulIDE (1.0.0-SR0 R1320) AttachmentCmos 4538.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(7 Kb) Downloaded 8 times

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

Defran, The model contains an error in the file 4538.package.d:
1. Error in file extension
2. Errors in PIN IDs
3.For the correct operation of the 4538.package, two circuits are needed, because the chip contains two identical components (see, for example, 74NC74).
search cd4538 package but it seems unexisting in my version of simulIDE (1.0.0-SR0 R1320) 4538_110
search cd4538 package but it seems unexisting in my version of simulIDE (1.0.0-SR0 R1320) 4538_210

jrbous likes this post

Defran

Defran

Well, it is another way of doing it for multiple chips, so that they help to simplify and clarify the scheme when using them, wich is the important thing, avoiding that they are stuck.

The package 4538.package.d is only informative to see the physical distribution of pins, that's why i haven't put any internal connections in it (never to be used, for that is the LS) and I also put another extension so that it doesn't interafect with the LS package.

So everything works perfectly as you can see in the attached circuit test and example of use.

So it's not a error, it is made on purpose. Individualizing multiple circuits is easier to use, more instructive, easier to follow, etc. Otherwise there is a swarm of cables that make it difficult to design and understand the idea.  An scheme should be like a work of art that invites you to see and appreciate it. I use this concept in all my works as you may have seen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum