Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extension of the input options for the resistor

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dmilardo

I am currently working on a term paper that requires me to create a microcontroller for Simulide. As a start, in order to find myself more clearly, especially in the QT environment, I intend to change the value of the resistance.

I am currently using Simulide 1.0.0.

Currently you can enter numbers and represent powers of ten with "e". For example, I would like to change the value of the QComboBox directly to "kΩ" by entering "k". However, all letters except "e" are not allowed. I also want to change that numbers with a comma are changed to a decimal number ("10,2" changes to "2" at the moment).

I have already tried to figure out how to do this based on the files "dspinbox.cpp" and "numval.ui". However, until now I have only been able to change the value in the window below the resistor and not the actual value of the resistor.

Where do i find the code section which i have to change to implement it?

arcachofo

arcachofo

I have already tried to figure out how to do this based on the files "dspinbox.cpp" and "numval.ui". However, until now I have only been able to change the value in the window below the resistor and not the actual value of the resistor.

Where do i find the code section which i have to change to implement it?
You are already looking at the correct files: "dspinbox.cpp" and "numval.cpp"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum