Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

diode simulation is not correct

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1diode simulation is not correct Empty diode simulation is not correct Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:08 pm

naggab

I think, there is some error with simulation of diode in V1.0.0. If I run simulation of simple diode rectifier, I get this:

diode simulation is not correct View?usp=sharing

If I try the same circiut in V0.4.15, it works fine:

diode simulation is not correct View?usp=sharing

The problem is same with Zener-diode as well.

Last edited by arcachofo on Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mark as solved (green color))

2diode simulation is not correct Empty Re: diode simulation is not correct Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:42 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Looks like it was some kind of errors with the images...

In any case better share the circuit or see if the properties of wavegen are correct.

3diode simulation is not correct Empty Re: diode simulation is not correct Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:11 pm

naggab

I'm very new int this forum. I tried include images unsuccessfully. How to include image ?

4diode simulation is not correct Empty Re: diode simulation is not correct Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:16 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

I'm very new int this forum. I tried include images unsuccessfully. How to include image ?
You can have a look here:
https://simulide.forumotion.com/t383-how-to-add-pictures-and-attachnents-to-your-posts
If you already hosted the psictures somewhere, then you can then by clicking in "Inset Image" icon.

About the diode problem:
Check Wavegen properties, it uses a new system: "Semi Amplitude" and "Middle Voltage".
Middle voltage is probably wrong and the sine wave is always above 0 V.

5diode simulation is not correct Empty Re: diode simulation is not correct Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:10 am

naggab

Thank You for valuable help.
So diode problem again. Simulation in V1.0.0:
diode simulation is not correct Rectif11

Simulation in V0.4.15:
diode simulation is not correct Rectif12

In both cases the circuit file is the same(attached, I hope).
Attachments
diode simulation is not correct Attachmentdiode_rectifier.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(2 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

6diode simulation is not correct Empty Re: diode simulation is not correct Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:05 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Thanks.
Looks like the problem is already solved, it's working ok for me.

Later today I will upload Tester version with this and some other problems fixed.

7diode simulation is not correct Empty Re: diode simulation is not correct Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:59 pm

naggab

If You mean R956, I tested it and looks no change, the problem isn't fixed yet. I tested it on Windows.

8diode simulation is not correct Empty Re: diode simulation is not correct Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:37 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

If You mean R956, I tested it and looks no change, the problem isn't fixed yet. I tested it on Windows.
You are right, in the Windows version it's not working.
I will have a look.

9diode simulation is not correct Empty Re: diode simulation is not correct Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:31 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Problem solved at Rev 960.

10diode simulation is not correct Empty Re: diode simulation is not correct Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:18 pm

naggab

R977 looks o.k.

arcachofo likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum