Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem Oscilloscope and relay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problem Oscilloscope and relay Empty Problem Oscilloscope and relay Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:26 pm

feri

The Oscilloscope freezes the simulation and the program.
I can't get the relay to work, in addition, the relays usually have the operating voltage as their main data while the component is not present.
Simulide 1.0.0 923 Release.
Greetings

Last edited by arcachofo on Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mark as solved (green color).)

2Problem Oscilloscope and relay Empty Re: Problem Oscilloscope and relay Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:59 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

The Oscilloscope freezes the simulation and the program.
Yes, I noticed that, but looks like it's only in Linux version, and for me at least, only compiling in Release mode. In debug mode it works normally... scratch

Which Os are you using?

I can't get the relay to work
Should be solved at Rev 924.

in addition, the relays usually have the operating voltage as their main data while the component is not present.
Yes, but the "voltage" depends on the Resistance and "On Current" (IOn).
So you can determine the voltage from Res. and IOn, but not in reverse.

It could be done by changing IOn and leave Resistance unchanged...
I will have a look.

3Problem Oscilloscope and relay Empty Re: Problem Oscilloscope and relay Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:20 pm

feri

I'm using Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS

4Problem Oscilloscope and relay Empty Re: Problem Oscilloscope and relay Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:01 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

I'm using Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS
Ok, nobody using Windows reported about this.

The problem is that in debug mode it works ok, so I can't see where is the problem...
Logic Analizer works ok and it's basically the same.

5Problem Oscilloscope and relay Empty Re: Problem Oscilloscope and relay Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:27 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Finally... Oscope problem solved at Rev 927.

6Problem Oscilloscope and relay Empty Re: Problem Oscilloscope and relay Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:22 pm

feri

Error screen

Problem Oscilloscope and relay Scherm10

Greetings

7Problem Oscilloscope and relay Empty Re: Problem Oscilloscope and relay Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:01 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

I'm exactly with the relay problem right now...

8Problem Oscilloscope and relay Empty Re: Problem Oscilloscope and relay Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:38 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

"Could not solve Matrix" error should be fixed at Rev 928.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum