Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simulide 1.0.0 some things to check

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Simulide 1.0.0 some things to check Empty Simulide 1.0.0 some things to check Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:10 pm

feri

When I open the properties an error appears:

MainWindow::getHelpFile ERROR "/home/feri/Qt_Projects/Simulide_1.0.0_732/build_XX/executables/SimulIDE_1.0.0-RC1/share/simulide/help/rectangle.txt"

the real PATH is:
"/home/feri/Qt_Projects/Simulide_1.0.0_732/build_XX/executables/SimulIDE_1.0.0-RC1/share/simulide/data/help/rectangle.txt"

In addition, this message appears:

Simulide 1.0.0 some things to check Backup10

Probably the color property should be a drop-down menu with the arrow on the right that makes the menu appear with colors, but the arrow is not there and only allows custom colors.

Simulide 1.0.0 some things to check Color_10

If you double click the text component to edit it, the cursor flashes and you can write it, if you press the right mouse button at that moment Simulide closes instantly.
At least from me it does so, I solved it by modifying the function:

bool TextComponent::eventFilter( QObject* object, QEvent* event )
{
   if( event->type() == QEvent::FocusIn )
   {
       if( object == m_text) Circuit::self()->deselectAll();
   }
   else if ( event->type() == QEvent::GraphicsSceneContextMenu )   //Added
   {
      event->setAccepted(false);
      return true;
   }

return false;
}

If anyone may care.
Greetings

Last edited by arcachofo on Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Marked as solved (green color))

2Simulide 1.0.0 some things to check Empty Re: Simulide 1.0.0 some things to check Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:08 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Thanks.

When I open the properties an error appears:

MainWindow::getHelpFile ERROR "/home/feri/Qt_Projects/Simulide_1.0.0_732/build_XX/executables/SimulIDE_1.0.0-RC1/share/simulide/help/rectangle.txt"

the real PATH is:
"/home/feri/Qt_Projects/Simulide_1.0.0_732/build_XX/executables/SimulIDE_1.0.0-RC1/share/simulide/data/help/rectangle.txt"

In addition, this message appears:
Issues solved at Rev 741.

If you double click the text component to edit it, the cursor flashes and you can write it, if you press the right mouse button at that moment Simulide closes instantly.
At least from me it does so, I solved it by modifying the function:
I can't reproduce the issue it's probably dependent on Qt version.
Anyway I applied your changes at Rev 742.

Probably the color property should be a drop-down menu with the arrow on the right that makes the menu appear with colors, but the arrow is not there and only allows custom colors.
Yes, this is still pending to be implemented.

Alex68 likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum