Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

stateful picture with in-/output

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1stateful picture with in-/output Empty stateful picture with in-/output Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:40 pm

TimFisch

TimFisch

With the new multi MCU it will already be already to emulate not-now-implemented components. E.g. a SPI-to-parallel could be done by a MCU in a subciruit (well.. kind of a workaround, but should work).

Another great thing would be to have pictures as an input to activate (e.g.) switches or with an voltage output, while pressed. And/or the other way around: unhiding / zooming / rotating / (relatively) moving a picture on a given input value.

By this, new inputs like musical keyboards and new outputs like linear motors could be generated easily.

I'm not sure whether this is possible with low influence on the (currently) good perfomance of simulide.

https://wiki.mexle.hs-heilbronn.de/

2stateful picture with in-/output Empty Re: stateful picture with in-/output Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:05 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

With the new multi MCU it will already be already to emulate not-now-implemented components. E.g. a SPI-to-parallel could be done by a MCU in a subciruit (well.. kind of a workaround, but should work).
Problem with using MCUs is that it can take lots of cpu, but you are right that it is possible now to build many solutions using MCUs in subcircuits.

Another great thing would be to have pictures as an input to activate (e.g.) switches or with an voltage output, while pressed. And/or the other way around: unhiding / zooming / rotating / (relatively) moving a picture on a given input value.

By this, new inputs like musical keyboards and new outputs like linear motors could be generated easily.
This sounds interesting...
I will think about it.

I'm not sure whether this is possible with low influence on the (currently) good perfomance of simulide.
Graphical stuff is not ussually very cpu intensive as it updates  at a maximum of 20 Hz.
Unless it requires a complete and continuous redraw (or a big area) of the circuit canvas.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum