The simulation is very simple, only one Arduino communicating with a hardware connected to a serial to usb converter, no other components are used in the simulation.
The Arduino program is attached.
I tried with Arduino uno and Arduino duemilanove.
And I tested versions 0.3.11 (win32), 0.4.14-SR4 (win32), 0.4.14-SR4 (win64) and 0.4.15-SR1 (win64) of the simulide and had the same problem in all of them.
The strange thing is that everything works correctly for about 40 seconds after that the Simulide stops responding.
My computer is a notebook with an I7-10750H processor and 32GB of RAM.
Thank you for your help
- You don't have permission to download attachments.
- (4 Kb) Downloaded 4 times