Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Internal" compiler produces no hex file

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Internal" compiler produces no hex file Empty "Internal" compiler produces no hex file Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:59 pm

Invisible

Hi, well, as a newbie I ran into the following problem:
everything works fine with an externally produced hex file. But when using the "internal" compiler I get "Error: Hex file does not exist" ("Fehler: Hex Datei existiert nicht:") when trying to upload. For me it looks like the compilation runs without an error - at least I can see not error message.
When using the Arduino IDE manually to produce a hex file, it works.
What am I missing ?

Linux Kubuntu 23.04, SimulIDE 1.0.0, Arduino IDE 1.8.19

Here the output:

Executing:
"/usr/share/arduino-builder" -compile -hardware "/usr/share/hardware" -tools "/usr/share/tools-builder" -tools "/usr/share/hardware/tools/avr" -built-in-libraries "/usr/share/libraries" -libraries "/libraries" -fqbn=arduino:avr:uno -build-path "/home/xetcst/SimulIDE_1.0.0-SR0_Lin64/user/Blinktest/build_Blinktest//build" -build-cache "/home/xetcst/SimulIDE_1.0.0-SR0_Lin64/user/Blinktest/build_Blinktest//cache" "/home/xetcst/SimulIDE_1.0.0-SR0_Lin64/user/Blinktest/Blinktest.ino"

Build folder: /home/xetcst/SimulIDE_1.0.0-SR0_Lin64/user/Blinktest/build_Blinktest/
SketchBook:
Arduino Board "arduino:avr:uno"

Fehler: Hex Datei existiert nicht:
/home/xetcst/SimulIDE_1.0.0-SR0_Lin64/user/Blinktest/Blinktest.hex

arcachofo

arcachofo

Hi.
Arduino in repository usually does not work in simulide (it is incomplete).
Only the full Arduino downloaded from Arduino works.

ilhan and Invisible like this post

Invisible

Yeah !!!! That did it - well, was not aware of that fact ......

Thank you very much !

arcachofo likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum