- Click in the pin itself to open menu.
- To move the pin just click in the pin and move instead of menu->move pin.
- New property "Name Space": Set the space between pin and pin name.
- There is a cross indicating the "tip" of the pin.
- Board mode: move components freely using Ctrl (does not snap to grip).
- Board mode: move buttons and dials grabbing by the widget itself.
- You can add more than 1 Main Component.
- You need to right-click to exit Main Component selection mode.
- All Main Components will be added to context menu as desplegable menu.
- Main Component properties accesible in context menu.
- Some properties will be disabled (those causing subcircuit problems).