Sorry and thank you.
Sorry because maybe I was a little bit complaining. Didn't realise the Time was also used for Mcu's and I measured it, the Time field takes only 3 mm out of the 180 mm drawing field on my screen, so that's peanuts.
And as beginner with the Rom/Ram Memory component I found it hard to recognise Data, Bin and Rom-files, that they can be used also I mean. That is nobodies fault except mine, for still not knowing these basic things.
And thank you for explaining, and take it easy with too many changes at once, everything looks fine to me and I like it already very much the way it is now!
Of course I am not the only user and development is a non-stop growing process but in my opnion there is no need for a big overhaul and certainly not over one night.
I made some changes in the MP4, replaced 573 with 373 and that seems to be going fine. I placed variable resistor at LM555 to make this MP4 a little bit more interactive. It is not doing much, it counts up to F and back to zero. Seems like a awfull waste of chips to accomplish such outcome.
But of course, it is meant to be educational and to show the basic principles of Cpu. And for somebody who is more into programming than me it is a nice project to look at more closer.
There is another Rom-file, it's called input-test.bin
Doesn't do much, saw the display change from 0 to F and that's it.
The author did not describe what it should do as far as I have seen, to know that for sure one should read the code I guess.
Other findings: Speed is fluctuating heavily, from 98% to 65 to 6%
And Count Up goes faster than Count Down.
I'll share the files later today.