Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

T1530_MISSING "Manage Components" OPTION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1T1530_MISSING "Manage Components" OPTION Empty T1530_MISSING "Manage Components" OPTION Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:49 pm

Defran

Defran

T1530_MISSING "Manage Components" OPTION 20230211

I notice that the "Manage Components" option from the components menu has disappeared in T1530. This option is important to customize the menu, plesase restore it. Thakns in advance.

Last edited by Defran on Sun May 21, 2023 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

arcachofo

arcachofo

So.. somebody is actually using it.
I will fix this.

Defran

Defran

Yes. I use it. It is very good to have the menu well organized and customized as it grows, eliminating the components that are not used, in my case por example the pics, soviet components, ternarys, z80, i51, MCS65, and many more.

Please, restaure it in the next version. Thanks in advance.

arcachofo

arcachofo

I had to completely refactor the "Manage Components" widget to include last changes, so I added an old feature request: "Component shortcuts".

So now you can add shortcuts to create components by Alt+character, being "character" the one configured in "Manage Components.
For example configured as in the image below, if you press Atl+r in the circuit, it will create a Resistor at the mouse pointer location. Alt+c for Capacitor and so on.

T1530_MISSING "Manage Components" OPTION Short110

Defran

Defran

Perfect, thanks. I will test it next released version.

arcachofo likes this post

Defran

Defran

In the current revision, 1613, it is ok, but...

When a transport my customized zipped Simulide to an other PC, the configuration for the "Manager Components" is missing. I see that this configuration is added to the simulide user folder that in Windows is in:

C:\Users\Defran\AppData\Local\simulide

It would be possible to add this option to some configuration file in the Simulide program directory, in order to have everything together?

thaks in advance.

arcachofo

arcachofo

It would be possible to add this option to some configuration file in the Simulide program directory, in order to have everything together?
In this case the configuration file would be available only for that Simulide folder, not for other versions.
The idea is that the configuration file should be accessible by any Simulide you have in your computer.

But you can copy the folder: C:\Users\Defran\AppData\Local\simulide to other computers (before opening Simulide)

Defran

Defran

Yes, I do so, Understood the reason. Thanks.

arcachofo likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum