Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for Modbus RTU RS-485 module simulate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

firefox66

Hi,

I am looking for Modbus RTU RS-485 module simulate support to the ARV/arduino . Is it avaliable in the app? if yes, where can i find it???

Thanks.

arcachofo

arcachofo

I am looking for Modbus RTU RS-485 module simulate support to the ARV/arduino
I'm not sure what do you want.
Can you explain exactly or provide some link?

As I understand, to use Modbus RTU with AVR you need to implement it in software, I think there are some libraries.

firefox66

In AVR/Arduino to use modbus communication i have to add library (libmodbus) and hardware conver TTL to RS-485 and hardware support rs-485 (3 things). I want to simulate them. Is it avaliable to simulate Modbus RTU in SimulIDE?

Thanks

arcachofo

arcachofo

There is nothing about RS-485 in SimulIDE.

A TTL to RS-485 converter could be done with a simple circuit.

As I understand you want to communicate an AVR with some RS-485 device.
Which device?

firefox66

Thanks for your responsed. I want to communicate to SHT20 Temperature Humidity Sensor Modbus RS485, read holding register via avr and print to LCD... and far enougnh i want to controll the coil via RTU to operate relay on off Motor... all of that thing need to be implement in Modbus RTU

arcachofo

arcachofo

Ok, I understand.

There is no SHT20 sensor in SimulIDE, it probably could be done as an "Scripted" component:
https://simulide.forumotion.com/t990-custom-components-scripted

Controlling a relay could be done with a TTL to RS-485 converter done in a subcircuit or also another "Scripted" component.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum