Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Digital voltmeter 0-100V on the basis of the successive-approximation ADC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

I propose a digital voltmeter circuit based on a serial approximation ADC with limits of 0-9V, 0-100V. The advantages include a high conversion rate (the diagram shows a speed of about 1000 samples per second). Among the disadvantages, I can note some complexity of the scheme. If you apply the sequential approximation register, the scheme is much simpler (as long as the simulator does not have a model of the sequential approximation register). The scheme works simply: the input voltage is converted to a binary code in 14 cycles (hence the high conversion speed), then it is fed to the display module, which outputs the resulting code to the indicator. It couldn't be easier. I do not consider microcontrollers. Everything is done on logic chips.
Digital voltmeter 0-100V on the basis of the successive-approximation ADC V_110
Digital voltmeter 0-100V on the basis of the successive-approximation ADC V_210
Attachments
Digital voltmeter 0-100V on the basis of the successive-approximation ADC AttachmentVoltmeter_Successive_Approximation_type_0-100V.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(50 Kb) Downloaded 8 times

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

Updated circuit of the voltmeter. The scheme uses the sequential approximation registers 74XX503.
Digital voltmeter 0-100V on the basis of the successive-approximation ADC Voltme12
Attachments
Digital voltmeter 0-100V on the basis of the successive-approximation ADC AttachmentVoltmeter_0-100V-SAR.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(45 Kb) Downloaded 7 times

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum