Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Equivalent to Auto-Transformer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Empty Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:22 pm

KerimF

KerimF

It is just a way to emulate an auto-transformer while the simulation is running.

Sorry, servimg is not available now.

Edited:
Sorry, the first sim1, I attached, is the complete project I work on lately.

The auto-transformer, I was talking about, is attached next (mains2.zip).

Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Mains210
Attachments
Equivalent to Auto-Transformer AttachmentAutoTransformer_01.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(5 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Attachmentmains2.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(2 Kb) Downloaded 4 times

Last edited by KerimF on Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Empty Re: Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:11 pm

KerimF

KerimF

Please see previous post.

3Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Empty Re: Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:00 pm

Alex68

Alex68

I assembled such an Autotransformer. All windings are connected in series. At the top to increase the voltage - down to decrease.Equivalent to Auto-Transformer 2022-670

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/aRejAnc6ov12Qg

KerimF likes this post

4Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Empty Re: Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:37 pm

KerimF

KerimF

Alex68 wrote:I assembled such an Autotransformer. All windings are connected in series. At the top to increase the voltage - down to decrease.

Well done.

On my side, I was looking for an active auto-transformer, so that I can increase and decrease its output voltage by a variable resistor while the debugger is running.

Off topic:
It is sad that, once a while, I couldn't access 'servimg' to post the image of sim1. And I am afraid that this non-access is permanent this time.

5Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Empty Re: Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:26 am

Alex68

Alex68

In the Proteus 7.7 program, I made a model of an autotransformer. on inductors. Then he packed it into a model.Equivalent to Auto-Transformer 2022-671
Equivalent to Auto-Transformer 2022-672
Equivalent to Auto-Transformer 2022-673

6Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Empty Re: Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:24 am

KerimF

KerimF

Alex68 wrote:In the Proteus 7.7 program, I made a model of an autotransformer. on inductors. Then he packed it into a model.

If I get you well, this model is a multi-tap transformer.
I guess to let it be useful while running a simulation, it needs a sort of a variable selector to power the circuit by one of its outputs.

Off Topic:
By the way, I use a simulator to give me just a general idea on how a certain topology works (mainly at the upper and lower limits) before implementing it in a real circuit. And if a part of the circuit is not linear, it can also give me a close idea of its non-linear functions (usually needed for coding an MCU).
Then, I adjust the final values of all critical components, based on what I see on the oscilloscope while measuring the voltages and currents on the real circuit.

Before a few years ago I didn't have any kind of simulator. So, to design the circuit(s) of a product, I had to do all calculations (and repeat them in cases of trial and error) manually before testing and adjusting it for production.

7Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Empty Re: Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:19 pm

Alex68

Alex68

Добрый День, KerimF ( пишу по русски)
Мне эта модель автотрансформатора нужна была для создания Стабилизатора переменного напряжения сети. И как раз с отводами от намотки.
А вам как я понял. Надо получить один выход с изменяющей амплитуды синуса. Тогда ставьте модель виртуального аналогового мультиплексора и делайте что вам надо.  

Equivalent to Auto-Transformer 2022-675Equivalent to Auto-Transformer 2022-676

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/0NFRQbzCXOuJjA

8Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Empty Re: Equivalent to Auto-Transformer Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:00 pm

KerimF

KerimF

Hi Alex,

It seems you didn't have time to see how I supplied V_mains by a simple voltage source which could be varied linearly during simulation, "mains2.zip" (mains2.sim1), attached to my first post here.

Please consider that I am now a half member here, since I can't attach images as all here can. And as you know, an image could be worth more than a thousand words Smile

Kerim

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum