Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Power rectifier on virtual transformer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Power rectifier on virtual transformer Empty Power rectifier on virtual transformer Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:58 am

Alex68

Alex68

Power rectifier on virtual transformer 2022-654
Power rectifier on virtual transformer 2022-655

Small ripples are visible, simulation is normal! ! !

arcachofo likes this post

redbone4x

Alex,

My background is mechanical engineering and I've just introduced myself to simulide.
I was going to build a bride rectifier as a first project but I don't see an alternating current source or a transformer in the components file. Are yours custom developed or are they hidden in the software?

Thank you

Robert

3Power rectifier on virtual transformer Empty Re: Power rectifier on virtual transformer Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:32 am

Alex68

Alex68

redbone4x wrote:Alex,

My background is mechanical engineering and I've just introduced myself to simulide.
I was going to build a bride rectifier as a first project but I don't see an alternating current source or a transformer in the components file. Are yours custom developed or are they hidden in the software?

Thank you

Robert

Power rectifier on virtual transformer 2022-668
Power rectifier on virtual transformer 2022-669

KerimF likes this post

4Power rectifier on virtual transformer Empty Re: Power rectifier on virtual transformer Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:10 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

@redbone4x:
This component is only in the development branch:
https://simulide.forumotion.com/t550-simulide-trunk-tester-builds

5Power rectifier on virtual transformer Empty Re: Power rectifier on virtual transformer Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:55 pm

Alex68

Alex68

arcachofo wrote:@redbone4x:
This component is only in the development branch:
https://simulide.forumotion.com/t550-simulide-trunk-tester-builds

These MODELS work well in the program.
On them in the programs and collect models of various transformers.

6Power rectifier on virtual transformer Empty Re: Power rectifier on virtual transformer Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:56 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

These MODELS work well in the program
They work well until they don't.
And most probably these models will change.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum