Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Connect two pins with each other

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Connect two pins with each other Empty Connect two pins with each other Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:15 pm

feri

In Simulide 0.4.15 I create two pins:

Code:

m_pin.resize(2);
    pinid = id;
    pinid.append(QString("-pin1"));
    pinpos = QPoint(0,0);
    pin1 = new Pin( 0, pinpos, pinid, 0, this);
    pin1->setLabelText( "pin1" );
    m_pin[0] = pin1;

pinid = id;
    pinid.append(QString("-pin2"));
    pinpos = QPoint(8,0);
    pin2 = new Pin( 0, pinpos, pinid, 0, this);
    pin2->setLabelText( "pin2" );
    m_pin[1] = pin2;

How they link together in ways that what goes into one goes out of the other and vice versa.
Thank you
Greetings

2Connect two pins with each other Empty Re: Connect two pins with each other Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:39 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

"what goes into one goes out of the other" can mean many things.
You can have a look at any component that have input and output pins, for example gates or any other Logic Component.
Or explain exactly what you want to achieve.

3Connect two pins with each other Empty Re: Connect two pins with each other Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:56 am

feri

For the moment I want to get a simple conductor wire with one pin on both sides.
Greetings

4Connect two pins with each other Empty Re: Connect two pins with each other Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:58 pm

KerimF

KerimF

feri wrote:For the moment I want to get a simple conductor wire with one pin on both sides.
Greetings

Isn't this equivalent to R=0, but the resistor is displayed as a wire?

5Connect two pins with each other Empty Re: Connect two pins with each other Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:55 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

feri wrote:For the moment I want to get a simple conductor wire with one pin on both sides.
There are already 2 components that do that: Socket and Header (SimulIDE 1.0.1).
Have a look at src/gui/circuitwidget/components/other

KerimF wrote:Isn't this equivalent to R=0, but the resistor is displayed as a wire?
Not posible to use R=0.
SimulIDE uses admitance values, that would be infinite admitance.

6Connect two pins with each other Empty Re: Connect two pins with each other Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:40 pm

KerimF

KerimF

arcachofo wrote:
KerimF wrote:Isn't this equivalent to R=0, but the resistor is displayed as a wire?
Not posible to use R=0.
SimulIDE uses admitance values, that would be infinite admitance.

Thank you for letting me know this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum