Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Empty SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:49 am

Defran

Defran

Would it be possible for Serial Monitor to be saved with the program so that it appears in screen when the program is loaded again?

Last edited by Defran on Sun May 21, 2023 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

2SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Empty Re: SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:29 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

I will have a look.

3SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Empty Re: SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:17 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Implemented at Rev 1348.

4SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Empty Re: SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:45 pm

Defran

Defran

Thanks.

5SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Empty Re: SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:50 pm

Defran

Defran

R1357. this item works fine in this version. Thanks.

6SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Empty Re: SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:17 pm

Defran

Defran

In the new version of Side R1386 The open Serial Monitor is not saved with the schematic. In R1362 it worked.

I wait for your answer. Thanks in advance.

7SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Empty Re: SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:21 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

R1362 you mention is from trunk branch.
R1386 if from 1.0.1 branch.

Serial Monitor persistence is not implemented in 1.0.1.

8SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Empty Re: SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:24 pm

Defran

Defran

Ah, ok.

Trunk branch is in 1.1.0?

9SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Empty Re: SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:39 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Trunk branch is in 1.1.0?
I'm not using version numbers for the development branch because it can be confusing.
Next version is planned to be numbered as 1.1.0, but it could change, and it doesn't exist yet.

10SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Empty Re: SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:48 pm

Defran

Defran

SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM 2022-111

In this version appers 1.1.0... as you know I am very confused with the versions, but it is not important because you need to have your own and free control, and it is difficult to explain, i think.

11SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Empty Re: SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:14 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

In this version appers 1.1.0... as you know I am very confused with the versions,
That is why I stopped to use version numbers in development branch (trunk).
By the way: I explained it in a Patreon post.

12SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Empty Re: SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:26 am

Defran

Defran

T1452. SERIAL MONITOR appears when saved with schematic, but does not sisappear if saved serial monitor disabled.

Tell me, please.

13SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Empty Re: SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:59 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

T1452. SERIAL MONITOR appears when saved with schematic, but does not sisappear if saved serial monitor disabled.
That is already solved.

14SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Empty Re: SAVE SERIAL MONITOR WITH THE PROGRAM Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:04 am

Defran

Defran

ok, i`ll test it in the next revision. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum