Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Empty MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:36 pm

Defran

Defran

Would it be possible to be able to fit the scheme to Side window by clicking the left mouse button twice?

And move the enlarged scheme with the little hand pressing left button mouse?

This is for bette work and faster with Simulide.

Last edited by Defran on Sun May 21, 2023 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

2MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Empty Re: MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:09 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

To adjust scheme to screen you can right-click in circuit and select "Zoom to fit".

3MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Empty Re: MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:14 pm

Defran

Defran

I know, but I´m proposing a notable improbement. Please.

4MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Empty Re: MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:32 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

I know, but I´m proposing a notable improbement.
Then I don't understand what you are proposing.

5MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Empty Re: MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:25 pm

Defran

Defran

I propose 3 movements:

1) Zoom with the mouse wheel, like now, ok.

2) Complete scheme pressing 2 times left button mouse on the scheme background (Very useful).

3) Move the scheme with the litte hand (Manita blanca), pressing right button mouse on the scheme background like now in a component (Useful for large zooms). Scrollbars are a big "Coñazo".

6MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Empty Re: MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:08 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Not sure if Iunderstand...

2) Complete scheme pressing 2 times left button mouse on the scheme background (Very useful).
Do you mean execute "Zoom to fit" with double-click instead of menu?

3) Move the scheme with the litte hand (Manita blanca), pressing right button mouse on the scheme background like now in a component (Useful for large zooms). Scrollbars are a big "Coñazo".
You can do that using middle buton (right button if for context menu).

7MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Empty Re: MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:43 pm

Defran

Defran

1) yes, both thinks if you like. Double-click over the screen and in menu.
2) ah, ok, perfect. I did not known this option, thanks.

But the use of the right button mouse is much more confortable, the central button needs a lot of  pressure due to the wheel mechanism that accidentally tends to roll amost always changing zoom level with the movement (Coñazo). Would it be possible to change it?

8MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Empty Re: MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:40 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

1) yes, both thinks if you like. Double-click over the screen and in menu.
By now it is only in menu, but the plan is to move it to a button.

But the use of the right button mouse is much more confortable, the central button needs a lot of pressure due to the wheel mechanism that accidentally tends to roll amost always changing zoom level with the movement (Coñazo). Would it be possible to change it?
Right button is already used for context menu.

9MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Empty Re: MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:01 pm

Defran

Defran

By now it is only in menu, but the plan is to move it to a button.

Would it be possible implement this for the next version of Simulide?

10MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Empty Re: MOVE AND ADJUST SCHEME TO SCREEN Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:46 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Would it be possible implement this for the next version of Simulide?
The plan is to do a redesign of the GUI:
- Adding an "Information Panel" which will free space from the tool bar.
- Adding some tools to the tool bar, including some zoom buttons: "Zoom to fit", "1:1".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum