Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SIDE 1131. LATCHING SINE OSCILLOSCOPE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SIDE 1131. LATCHING SINE OSCILLOSCOPE Empty SIDE 1131. LATCHING SINE OSCILLOSCOPE Thu May 05, 2022 12:24 pm

Defran

Defran

In Wave Type always is sine...

SIDE 1131. LATCHING SINE OSCILLOSCOPE Wave_t10

Number appears instead of "sine" that returns to "sine" after selecting frequency...

SIDE 1131. LATCHING SINE OSCILLOSCOPE Number10

Last edited by arcachofo on Fri May 06, 2022 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Marked as solved (green color))

2SIDE 1131. LATCHING SINE OSCILLOSCOPE Empty Re: SIDE 1131. LATCHING SINE OSCILLOSCOPE Fri May 06, 2022 12:36 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

In Wave Type always is sine...
Yes, I'm aware about this.
This is the same problem as Led colors.

Number appears instead of "sine" that returns to "sine" after selecting frequency...
I can't reproduce this.
Can you explain exactly how to reproduce it?

Defran

Defran

It happens always in v1131 when You select sine and later change to an other, it appears: In Saw=1, Triangle=2, Square=3 and Random=4, but if You select frequency it changes to the names.

arcachofo

arcachofo

It happens always in v1131 when You select sine and later change to an other, it appears: In Saw=1, Triangle=2, Square=3 and Random=4, but if You select frequency it changes to the names.
Thanks, now I understand.

5SIDE 1131. LATCHING SINE OSCILLOSCOPE Empty Re: SIDE 1131. LATCHING SINE OSCILLOSCOPE Fri May 06, 2022 11:54 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Solved at Rev 1162.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum