Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

not really a bug report: wav_gen

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1not really a bug report: wav_gen  Empty not really a bug report: wav_gen Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:28 pm

TimFisch

TimFisch

The wave_gen.simu hat a minor bug on the (shown) output of the sine generator. I correctred this bug. (see attachment)
Additionally, I tried to improve the circuit a bit - unluckily the simulation timing and scope timing is problematic for a better resolution on the sine wave.
Attachments
not really a bug report: wav_gen  Attachmentwave_gen_new.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(4 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

https://wiki.mexle.hs-heilbronn.de/

2not really a bug report: wav_gen  Empty Re: not really a bug report: wav_gen Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:37 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

The wave_gen.simu hat a minor bug on the (shown) output of the sine generator. I correctred this bug. (see attachment)
Additionally, I tried to improve the circuit a bit
Thanks. And now look much better.

unluckily the simulation timing and scope timing is problematic for a better resolution on the sine wave.
In this case the resolution is determined by the resolution of reactive components.
If you decrease "ReactStep" in circuit properties, you will get smaller steps, so better resolution. Of course you pay in cpu usage.
The behaivor of reactive components with the new simulation engine is not well defined yet.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum