Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bazaar repository: 503 Service Unavailable

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

n3645

Often, when opening bazaar repository of SimulIDE this error is shown:

"
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.
"

Is there a plan to have a backup on Github or elsewhere?

arcachofo

arcachofo

Often, when opening bazaar repository of SimulIDE this error is shown:
As far as I can remember I'm not getting this error, but it can happen like in any other website.
Anyway there is no plan for backup.

ilhan

ilhan

Hello @arcachofo,

bazaar is really outdated and to install bzr-explorer I had to install python2.7. It is so slow and there is not Vscode integration for bazaar. What do you think for creating a github repo and sync with bzr trunk? This will bring lots of support from community and will turn it into a much more developer friendly project. Because this project deserves top value among all others. It is really good work, and I want to make integration of it with platformio framework. This will give us coding, version control, debugging and simulation all in same environment (VsCode). Can you share your master plan and the path you would like to follow please?

Thanks a lot. I mean a lot Smile

Last edited by ilhan on Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : @ symbol is added)

https://rustynotes.com/

arcachofo

arcachofo

Hi.

The best option to work in simulide is to use Qt creator.
It has Bazaar integration, debugging, profiling, help for Qt libraries, shadow builds, integration wit Qt Designer and many other.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum