Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SIMDE VER 100RC2R1007 ERRORS and BUGS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SIMDE VER 100RC2R1007 ERRORS and BUGS Empty SIMDE VER 100RC2R1007 ERRORS and BUGS Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:15 pm

Defran

Defran

Nice version, congratulations.

Bugs:

- DEBUGGER not working.
- ZOOM FIT: Does not certer image in schematic area, tipically to the right.
- COMPILATION AREA: "Warning: avr-objdump not detected" but the compilation is ok and the program exist in the Arduino IDE directory.
- PROPERTIES in components: Sometimes the banner appears compressed at the botton.
- CRTL BOTTON. In the multiconexions, as a bus, pressing   was done in before versions, now is . Why this change? CRTL is more confortable and faster because it is in the corner of the keyboard.
- TEXT PROPERTIES: In Font there should be options like arial which is more aesthetic for titles,

arcachofo

arcachofo

- DEBUGGER not working.
As always, if you say something is "not working" is not very useful.
Explaining what exactly is happening can help.
Debugger is working for me.

- ZOOM FIT: Does not certer image in schematic area, tipically to the right.
I didn't even realize that the circuit is slightly to the right, but that's not a big problem.

- PROPERTIES in components: Sometimes the banner appears compressed at the botton.
I don't experience that.
Which component? It happens always or is it random?

Not bugs:
- COMPILATION AREA: "Warning: avr-objdump not detected" but the compilation is ok and the program exist in the Arduino IDE directory.
Yes that is a warning and it doesn't affect compilation.

But the message is not complete. Message should be:
"Warning: avr-objdump executable not detected:"
And next line shows the path where avr-objdump should be.
The question is why avr-objdump is not there.

- CRTL BOTTON. In the multiconexions, as a bus, pressing was done in before versions, now is . Why this change? CRTL is more confortable and faster because it is in the corner of the keyboard.
is used in many operations and can cause unwanted connections, specially for users that don't know about this feature.

- TEXT PROPERTIES: In Font there should be options like arial which is more aesthetic for titles,
I understand this as a feature request: list of available fonts in your system.
In any case, if you want Arial font just write "Arial" in the Font property.

3SIMDE VER 100RC2R1007 ERRORS and BUGS Empty Re: SIMDE VER 100RC2R1007 ERRORS and BUGS Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:03 am

Defran

Defran

DEBUGGER: Entering Debugger appears "Debugger Stopped" nothing more.

BANNER OF PROPERTIES: For instance, in WAVE GENERATOR, in this order: MAIN and BASIC, the lower part appears compressed. Also using CLOCK.

ZOOM FIT. It would be great and faster ALSO be able to access with the key on the keyboard.

TEXT PROPERTIES: ARIAL by default... much more nicer.

4SIMDE VER 100RC2R1007 ERRORS and BUGS Empty Re: SIMDE VER 100RC2R1007 ERRORS and BUGS Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:44 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Thanks.

DEBUGGER: Entering Debugger appears "Debugger Stopped" nothing more.
Ussually if the debugger does not start there is an error message before.

Can you copy/paste all the output from: "Starting Debbuger..." ?

BANNER OF PROPERTIES: For instance, in WAVE GENERATOR, in this order: MAIN and BASIC, the lower part appears compressed. Also using CLOCK.
I can't reproduce this issue.
And Wave Generator has no "BASIC" section, I don't understand what you mean.

Also I don't understand what do you mean "compressed".
An screenshot would be useful.

Defran

Defran

DEBUGGER:
Mapping Flash to Source... 0 lines mapped
Error Iniciando Depuración
Depurador Detenido
(It always happens).

WAVE GENERATOR LABELS: BASICO, MAIN, ELECTIC.
Going back from MAIN to BASICO, the lower part of the banner practically disappears. every time. If You want to see it You need expand it downwards.

6SIMDE VER 100RC2R1007 ERRORS and BUGS Empty Re: SIMDE VER 100RC2R1007 ERRORS and BUGS Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:01 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

DEBUGGER:
Mapping Flash to Source... 0 lines mapped
Error Iniciando Depuración
Depurador Detenido
(It always happens).
That is not all the output from: "Starting Debbuger..."

WAVE GENERATOR LABELS: BASICO, MAIN, ELECTIC.
Going back from MAIN to BASICO, the lower part of the banner practically disappears. every time. If You want to see it You need expand it downwards.
Translations are not completed so some errors might happen.
By now please use English as the app language.

In any case I can't reproduce the issue even using Spanish as the app language.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum