Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mino Bug: Loudspeaker still crackling

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mino Bug: Loudspeaker still crackling Empty Mino Bug: Loudspeaker still crackling Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:13 pm

TimFisch

TimFisch

I'm currently working with the version 0.5.15-RC1 and the crackling noise of the loudspeaker is much more seldom than before, but still it is present on WIN10.

Interestingly, the noise completely disapperars, when the "Simu Step nS" is changed (at least to 999 or 1001).

https://wiki.mexle.hs-heilbronn.de/

arcachofo

arcachofo

Interestingly, the noise completely disapperars, when the "Simu Step nS" is changed (at least to 999 or 1001).
That's a good clue about what is happening.

Anyway i totally changed the simulation core. Have a look to las post in this thread
I don't know how loudspeaker will behave now, but probably it will be possible a better synchonization of the audio stream, because now every event in the simulation has a timestamp with picosecond accuracy.

This is a major change and everything needs to be adapted to this new mode. It will take some time to get everything working perfectly.
It is already possible to get exact frequencies in wavegen, zoom oscope all the way upto 1 ps time division and some other stuff, but there are still some components that need to be adapted and tested.

RC2 will be very unstable, but for next RC i hope everything will be working 100%.

TimFisch likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]